Official Game 3: 05/08 Los Angeles @ Houston Rockets 8:30PM CST ESPN

I know Kobe put on a show in game 4 and went for 38 in Utah. But, he had 18 in game 3, the first game on the road in that series.

The gist of what I was saying was that it's not impossible for Kobe to go off, but, I can't see how Kobe went for 40 in game 2, torching Shane, andthen coming back and dropping another 40 or so in a game 3 on the road, torching Shane again.

Could somebody please post the GIF of T-Mac with the stone face?

It was when the Rockets lost to the Timberwolves. Thanks NT!

Also, the GIF of Kobe Bryant going $%%?!

Off to the game. It's going to be crazy. I predict this thread blows up to 80 or so pages( Especially if the Lakers lose).

Originally Posted by franchise3

I know Kobe put on a show in game 4 and went for 38 in Utah. But, he had 18 in game 3, the first game on the road in that series.

The gist of what I was saying was that it's not impossible for Kobe to go off, but, I can't see how Kobe went for 40 in game 2, torching Shane, and then coming back and dropping another 40 or so in a game 3 on the road, torching Shane again.

I see what you're saying and its possible that he could have a bad game. I just hope he comes out and doesn't try to do to much. He needs to access thegame like he does and play within the flow. With that being said, i expect him to have a night of 35-6-4. I also expect Pau and Odom to play well (hopefully).LETS GO LAKERS!!!

Originally Posted by franchise3

The gist of what I was saying was that it's not impossible for Kobe to go off, but, I can't see how Kobe went for 40 in game 2, torching Shane, and then coming back and dropping another 40 or so in a game 3 on the road, torching Shane again.
Nah, i understand what you're trying to say.. i'm just sayin ..

I guess we just have to wait and see..
smile.gif

Please have a good game kobe
laugh.gif

Ha ha I have to watch games by myself too. I had to watch Kobe ++@% on the Jazz in game 4 with my Laker friends and we almost fought it out right there. lolCan't wait for this game.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Could somebody please post the GIF of T-Mac with the stone face?

It was when the Rockets lost to the Timberwolves. Thanks NT!

Also, the GIF of Kobe Bryant going $%%?!
2j5cdq8.jpg

this damn BOS/ORL game looks like its gonna run long and we may miss the first 5 or so minutes of the Lakers

I hate when ESPN does this, they should just cut to the Lakers game in So Cal and Houston geographical regions

Lizaker4Lizife wrote:
this damn BOS/ORL game looks like its gonna run long and we may miss the first 5 or so minutes of the Lakers

I hate when ESPN does this, they should just cut to the Lakers game in So Cal and Houston geographical regions
Or put it on espn2. Can't get espn360 to work with my time warner road runner
mad.gif

Why is ESPN out here in Nashville? Ive been waitin for this game they better get it back on quick.

I am not trying to watch Gortat and Foyle shoot meaningless free throws....put the Lakers game on!

Back
Top Bottom