Official Game 4: 05/10 Los Angeles Lakers @ Houston Rockets 12:30PM PST ABC

I think Ron plays better on the road where he gets booed. He hasn't done much these past two games

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by MJsaver

commentators are sickening...

They D-RIDE so many teams in one game is crazy..

If the lakers go to the finals, these games mean nothing..

Last few chip winners have had real dramatic playoffs..Celtics,miami, Spurs,and pistons...

Only to dominate in the finals..

YOU CANT COUNT OUT A TEAM BEFORE THEY EVEN GET THERE...
thats what im sayen, yea im hurt about this game but every series is just that NEW

I love how you guys just assume you are moving on. I know I'm a knicks fan, but even when we were good I was nervous as hell even in the first round up2gms -0

damn you would think JVG has won something as hard as hes going on us
laugh.gif
calm down lil man

whos this gay %%% announcer he doesn't no anything talking about bla bla bla nuggets are better than the lakers and saying theses are fake stats they havetheir starters in ****.

Van Gundy calling these fake stats
smh.gif

if the Lakers stopped playing they would criticize them for that too
smh.gif

At least they made it a little bit respectable...Oh the hell with it!! they dont freakin have Yao ming !!!!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Van Gundy calling these fake stats
smh.gif

if the Lakers stopped playing they would criticize them for that too
smh.gif
word..Van Gundy d riding the rockets to the fullest
sick.gif

Ill say it again LAKERS IN 6!!!! Cant win everygame. Of course 1st 3 quarters effort were horrible but I still got em winning in 6. A loss is a loss and theLakers lost games 1 and 4. Now time to win games 5 and 6. Rockets on road rnt that hyped up without Yao. Regardless I see Lakers finishing out the series witha killer mentality

Originally Posted by hustleordie

Last few chip winners have had real dramatic playoffs..Celtics,miami, Spurs,and pistons...

thats what im sayen, yea im hurt about this game but every series is just that NEW

I love how you guys just assume you are moving on. I know I'm a knicks fan, but even when we were good I was nervous as hell even in the first round up 2gms -0
i know my team is the beast team in the NBA thats the difference between me and u

Originally Posted by hustleordie

I love how you guys just assume you are moving on. I know I'm a knicks fan, but even when we were good I was nervous as hell even in the first round up 2gms -0

R.I.F....i never assumed anything..

Gasol for the 3?? Thats the best we can come up with
laugh.gif

Fisher better not be in the starting lineup for game 5.

I hope Bynum really pans out. Two big knee injuries in consecutive years to the future face of the franchise
smh.gif

Lakers broke bread on dude....

He's looked awful lately.

Back
Top Bottom