Official Game 4: 05/10 Los Angeles Lakers @ Houston Rockets 12:30PM PST ABC

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

you guys win this game but lakers win serious but lakers are not winning it this year sadly.

i know because team that have trouble in the 2nd round of the playoffs have never win the chip...

remember how the lakers struggled last year in the playoffs and the celtics killed everyone in there way!!!

o it was the other way around
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

QFT

at least we are having these breakdowns in the 2nd round
i would rather have them now, than in the finals
if the Lakers make it past the Rockets they'll have probs in the finals against the Cavs....
i know that its a toss up they are a great team but i know we can beat them people say regular season does not count but look at the records it does and we match up with the cavs very well its would be great to see!
but look at the record against the Rockets during the season, and look at this series.

every one of those games was close until the 4th and we have damn sure never seen this team we have played today and 1st game we should have won if not for
sick.gif
shooting.

IMO if i was playing i'd put Chris Rock on his bottom every single time he went into the lane. I'm talking about some really hard fouls, just to sendhim a message.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

i'm intersted in how .L.A. responds after a BLOWOUT....

Didnt happent until game 6 last year in the finals...

Correct me if i'm wrong..

hopefully EMBARASSMENT will bring some fight outta these guys..
thats what im hoping for

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I just knew going into this series Aaron Brooks would be a problem.
brooks is hot or cold . not consistent but the dude looks like he can improve very quickly.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

No traveling???

yea...ok
laugh.gif

im sayen and that back court they missed on the play before we could have cut this to 14
frown.gif

but thats nothing to brag about
roll.gif

^^I knew this series would be a problem when the Lakers lost the first game AT HOME
smh.gif

I don't get why some people here talking about how lakers needs to worry about guarding Billups ..last time i checked ..this is a tied series..

We could've close it out next game.. the mentality of this lakers team
smh.gif

I think the problems are evident

Gasol and Odom lack effort and heart on BOTH ends
and fisher and walton help the other team

Kobe left battier open but that's how he plays ALL THE TIME and we still win

Gasol and Odom need to come out playing with heart. Those dudes are the ones that don't have any. Fisher and Walton just don't have any talent

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

No traveling???

yea...ok
laugh.gif

im sayen and that back court they missed on the play before we could have cut this to 14
frown.gif

but thats nothing to brag about
roll.gif
I think its still possible for us to win... maybe I'm reaching, but I still have faith
laugh.gif

let's see what happens.
nerd.gif

edit;

why is Pau throwing up this weak %%# shots?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I just knew going into this series Aaron Brooks would be a problem.
brooks is hot or cold . not consistent but the dude looks like he can improve very quickly.

I'm not even talking about that though.

Just coming into this series, Fisher has no chance guarding this dude. He'll blow by the majority of the league with ease its ridiculous. You'rebetter off playing off of him but he'll knock down the J.

Fish needs to stay out...I really like him as a player, but he isnt cotrubuting like he used to and needs to.

Shannon Brown and Ariza need waay more playing time.

im really not surprised. this team has no killer instinct. they $$$$ around all the time.

commentators are sickening...

They D-RIDE so many teams in one game is crazy..

If the lakers go to the finals, these games mean nothing..

Last few chip winners have had real dramatic playoffs..Celtics,miami, Spurs,and pistons...

Only to dominate in the finals..

YOU CANT COUNT OUT A TEAM BEFORE THEY EVEN GET THERE...

Back
Top Bottom