Official Game 4: 05/10 Los Angeles Lakers @ Houston Rockets 12:30PM PST ABC

23MCpizzle23 wrote:
damn you would think JVG has won something as hard as hes going on us
laugh.gif
calm down lil man
ya.
I'm glad the lakers are getting beat up bad now rather than Moe Williams and Delonte in the Finals.
why aren't we jacking up more 3s?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by dyyhard

HACK A CHUCK HAYES NOW!!!

is that really how he shoots the ball????� or was that just THIS one time that he shot the ball like that??
chuck really does shoot like that... but what would hacking chuck do?? he's no offensive threat... dumb dumb

Lakers played like what happens inbetween a woman's legs during her sickness....red gashes. Im so pissed right now. $%$%*@ my day.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
...with no "superstars" they play SO much better. Bynum needs to take advantage of no Yao though for real

I was barely able to watch the game. So what the hell happen? Has Fisher officially became the cancer of the team? Or atleast this series?

Lakers looked like this game was going to be handed to them without Yao.

No energy or sense of urgency, I'd be shocked if they come out flat this next game. I expect them to bring the hammer down.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by dyyhard

HACK A CHUCK HAYES NOW!!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/0wQq9YWZ568&hl=en&fs=1

is that really how he shoots the ball????� or was that just THIS one time that he shot the ball like that??
roll.gif
roll.gif

AI is so mean
roll.gif
roll.gif

down to 13. outside of 2 min.� at the worst 1 of 2. time stops. lakers get ball back.

RATHER than

time runs, foul aaron brooks, or rockets get the offensive rebound.

it's a no brainer.

we have to get mbenga in the game
he will definitely play harder than gasol and bynum combined

Back
Top Bottom