OFFICIAL: GAME 4 NBA FINALS LAKERS VS. CELTICS 6.10.10 9PM ET ABC

2nd chance points and turnovers are killing the lakers
if this continues this game is a wrap

artesnt you piece of *+@%
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by knightngale

Odom is keeping the celtics in the game with his lack of rebounding
? He has 6 rebounds in about 12 minutes of play.

But he should have about 8. He's getting beat for position in the paint. Seen it twice, once with Davis and then with Perkins.

He's doing good, but he can keep fighting for position.

I don't want to jinx it but the officiating is a million times better tonight. They're actually letting them play instead of destroying the rhythm of the game.

Originally Posted by JD617

I don't want to jinx it but the officiating is a million times better tonight. They're actually letting them play instead of destroying the rhythm of the game.

x100

these refs got celtics nation by the balls. If it's not the big three in foul trouble, its our best player off the bench (2 bull @!!+ fouls you all seen that). All bases are covered with Stern & Co who are pushing for the more lucrative team to win. Congrats Lakers 2010 fugazi champs.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I never realized how bad of a player, overall, Ray is. Rebounding? Awful. Defense? Subpar. Basketball IQ? Poor. This dude is letting a HOF'er shoot without even a hand in his face. Bench Ray and put in Tony, at least for the effort. I don't know if someone threatened Ray's life after game 2 but he looks like he's finished.
You ain't never lie. He's one of the best shooters when he's on though. That's about it.
Is dude allergic to dribbling and driving?  That would create so much opportunities for his teammates if he at least tried.  Like damn you got Fisher guarding you

Boston's lucky to be only down 3 with the way they struggled offensively in the 1st half.

They've got shoot better if they want to win though.

And why is it so hard for at least 2 of the Big 3 to play well offensively?

I wonder what Perk would have to do to get a tech at this point

they've been protecting him for sure

why is boston complaining? dudes are hacking and hacking and not getting called for it

then start whining after 1 missed call
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
@ the refs how you call a 3 sec and there was 20 secs on the clock

smh.gif
smh.gif
they really need to do something about the refs they been bad in all the games

Back
Top Bottom