OFFICIAL: GAME 4 NBA FINALS LAKERS VS. CELTICS 6.10.10 9PM ET ABC

stupid %#$ odom, letting big baby take that

and then letting him dribble it for that long. shoulda D'd him up he has no handles at all

odom getting abused in the post, late on help, defense, getting raped on rebounds, missing shots, turning the ball over

i am not confident about this game
alien.gif

The thing that pisses me off the most about NBA refs is...

they make calls on what they THINK happened instead of what they saw. Thats why you see s*** like what happened with the Sheed call. "Oh Pau fell while going to the rim, he must have been fouled". No, that's not how it should work. If you dont see it, DONT !$!%%*+ CALL IT. Thats goes on so got damn much, it's really starting to get hard to watch.

I would rather watch a game in which there are a few missed calls, instead of games in which numerous phantom calls are made b/c of what may have happened. Not only are they horrible calls, it also completely %%##+ up the pace.

roll.gif
@ sheed It's a wrap for the Celtics. Like I said before they don't stand a chance to win this series
frown.gif

I never realized how bad of a player, overall, Ray is. Rebounding? Awful. Defense? Subpar. Basketball IQ? Poor. This dude is letting a HOF'er shoot without even a hand in his face. Bench Ray and put in Tony, at least for the effort. I don't know if someone threatened Ray's life after game 2 but he looks like he's finished.

Kobe never ceases to amaze me with some of these @%*%%$# AWFUL shots he takes

He'll pass up an open teammate to look for contested shots

I think that leads (sometimes) to other Lakers getting the ball and looking for theirs at wrong times

pass the damn ball %!%++

gah. Stupid artest. that was a nice block by Pau

Lakers are playing OK. Need to buckle up for the 2nd half though. LO needs to step it up and be a threat on the offensive end. We're in good position though.

Crap, really good defense except for securing the misses, that's what's keeping Boston in it right now.

We should be up by more than 3 points though, has me kinda anxious about the 2nd half.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I never realized how bad of a player, overall, Ray is. Rebounding? Awful. Defense? Subpar. Basketball IQ? Poor. This dude is letting a HOF'er shoot without even a hand in his face. Bench Ray and put in Tony, at least for the effort. I don't know if someone threatened Ray's life after game 2 but he looks like he's finished.
You ain't never lie. He's one of the best shooters when he's on though. That's about it.

Back
Top Bottom