OFFICIAL: GAME 5 NBA FINALS LAKERS VS. CELTICS 6.13.10 8PM ET ABC

IMO, i think the refs bailed the C's out on a few plays in the last few minutes.

Cant blame no one on missing layups, and bad defense.

Lakers got to step it up, kobe cant do this alone.

It did hit the rim guys.
As a loyal Rockets fan I am impartial and will tell that
from the larger side view,and the front view it seemed as if it did not him the rim
but upon closer inspection from one of the smaller side views...it hit the rim.

Either way it didn't matter since the entire game was 5 vs. 1

Props to the Celtics for this one. Props to you Kobe for trying. And a big #%+* YOU to all of you **!@%%+ bums wearing purple, especially you Pau you mother **!@%%+ vagina !#+% licking ++%*+.

I cant imagine how dissapointed Kobe is in his teammates right now. Probably thinking 'world champs my !!$'...i would be too. Pathetic. And for the record, i wasnt even surprised Artest missed those last 2 freethrows...i was so mad kobe passed it to him. Id rather Kobe shoot a half court shot in that situation than Ron have 2 FT attempts. I cant believe i was ever happy about the Ariza-Artest switch...Ariza would be shooting a lot better than 2% from the field. *sigh*... im out guys this is a downer... 
tired.gif
frown.gif

Lol you laker fans are too funny you lose you blame it on the refs

Fact is your lakers played like $%%* on both ends only person who showed up was kobe and that was mostly in the 3rd

Lol you laker fans are too funny you lose you blame it on the refs

Fact is your lakers played like %#%+ on both ends only person who showed up was kobe and that was mostly in the 3rd

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Forget all hate I've ever had for Rondo.

Tonight this cat has showed that he just wants it more than ANYONE on the damn court.
eek.gif

Exactly how I feel after watching tonight's game. 

that inbound was Bird-to-DJ all over again..... might be the play of the series if C's take this one

I'd hate to be a prisoner of the moment.

But Ariza>Artest by a mile. Frankly, I feel that anyone else in Artest's shoes on that play in which we won the jump ball with Fisher would've finished. Dude is so !%#!#$% sluggish and awkward looking and didn't even get the ball up at the rim.

Then misses TWO free throws.

Everybody was missing free throws tonight. In a game in which you're getting pummeled and you NEED every type of break you can't even hit free throws. They just didn't want it.

They're not fiery enough. I'm convinced that they're now ready to just watch Boston slaughter them at home and celebrate come Tuesday night.

Are you guys referring to Pierce ripping the ball away from kobe?

Kobe did the same thing to TA last game.....

Did the Lakers fans already forget the last second O rebound put back against the Suns? How are you gonna say "*%%% you, Artest!" now??
indifferent.gif

How classless. I hope the Celtics win it right in front of all the fake $!# Laker crowd..

damn

as bad as odom and gasol are they are not getting destroyed in their individual matchup as  much as artest is

the whole team other than kobe did not show up today

as bad as the lakers play they still had a chance in the end so I think we can get the next game at home

the celitcs have  proven they are the better TEAM but anything can happen at home and in a game 7

Back
Top Bottom