OFFICIAL: GAME 7 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS. LAKERS 6.17.10 9PM ET AB7C

Odom finally stepping up consistently throughout the game for once.

Kobe, cmon you better then that.

I'm sorry but unless Kobe comes back and does something miraculous or hits a GW, I think this tarnishes his legacy, and this is coming from a longtime Kobe fan. I don't care how well the other team is playing d, you cannot pick Game 7 of the NBA Finals against your teams biggest rival to play one of the worst games of your life.

Man do these guys !*!%$%! want it or what?

Timid as %!$@ out there man. Stop being so scared of the moment and get *%!@ done man.

Let's go

Get off MJ's @@@@. Yall act like he won the title every year he was in the league or something, not to mention playing with teammates who would +@*% over anybody else out there in gold and purple.

If the Lakers win this give the MVP to Artest and call it a day, he is the only one that is showing up right now.

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Disgusting. Absolutely no heart.

What game are you watching? They got heart, they're playing hard as hell, just very badly tho
laugh.gif
Word, it's a game 7. These dudes are tired

Ok Kobe its only a 4pt game, you've played horrible all game long......you now have 12mins to turn it around LET'S GOOO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Looks like this game is setting up for a Kobe game winner. he hasn't hit a lot this whole game, but it just seems like he's going to get his shot, eventhough he's forcing it.

Close game going into the 4th.
pimp.gif

Hopefully Boston can keep their composure and hold on for the title.

Ok Kobe its only a 4pt game, you've played horrible all game long......you now have 12mins to turn it around LET'S GOOO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man NT is turrible for sports analysis, come on now, Kobe will get at least 25-30 tonight. If the Lakers win who gets MVP apart from Kobe?

I only hope if the Celtics win they give MVP honors to Rondo

Lakers don't want this game...they playing hella stupid

Back
Top Bottom