OFFICIAL: GAME 7 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS. LAKERS 6.17.10 9PM ET AB7C

Kobe looking like John Starks out there
sick.gif
sick.gif

I guess Kobe is just garbage in game 7's.

Every Laker looks lost out there. Way too tentative. No where near as aggressive as last time

Win or lose (most likely lose) Kobe shouldnt ever be in the same sentence as MJ after this performance

wow. I'm in absolute shock at how bad the Lakers are playing. This is sad. I don't even feel like watching the game anymore
frown.gif
smh.gif

-The Juice

Boston can't get a defensive rebound to save their life.

Kobe will get his points here and there, its one of those nights.

But the same way he picked up his team mates in the other games, his team mates need to pick him up. This is a team game.

Its still a close game despite all the ugliness.

Kobe is looking VERY UN-MJ like tonight. Maybe now the comparisons will stop. And Kudos to the refs for letting these guys be physical and play basketball

Ohhhhhh hoooo!!! *African accent* Look at this nonsense #TeamCeltics. *Throws hands up in disappointment* .

mad.gif

Ohhhhhh hoooo!!! *African accent* Look at this nonsense #TeamCeltics. *Throws hands up in disappointment* .

mad.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Disgusting. Absolutely no heart.

What game are you watching? They got heart, they're playing hard as hell, just very badly tho
laugh.gif

And that goes both ways. This game reminds me of the Pistons/Pacers games from about 04-05, except with those teams, it was really was the lockdown defense causing poor offense. This #+$* here is just sloppy.

Back
Top Bottom