OFFICIAL: GAME 7 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS. LAKERS 6.17.10 9PM ET AB7C

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Props to the Lakers, they're defense really sealed this game up in the 4th quarter. Along with all them damn free throws, Lakers simply were too much for Boston to overcome. I hate when teams aren't at full strength in deciding games but that's how the cookie crumbles. Perkins woulda made a big difference out there cuz Kobe should never out rebound every single player on your roster. Props to Sheed, even if he wanted to "talk" to the refs after the game, I don't think it was any ill will at all. He probably really did want to say his final goodbyes. Ray Allen, you disappointed me
smh.gif
, KG you still a $$!@@, Rondo does not deserve to even be mentioned with D-Will or CP3, and Doc Rivers is still a hell of a coach.

I'm happy for Ron he's the realest dude on the team. Misunderstood for most of his career but an overall humble and nice guy. Props to Kobe (the arrogant dude he is
laugh.gif
) gotta respect his will/determination. No other player in the league is as determined to win as him. You can tell he really would like to play against Lebron and Wade/Bosh just to prove the doubters wrong yet again.

Great drama in this series, but overall this playoffs sucked IMO. Lots of horrendous offense and WAYYYYYY too many whistles. Bring on the free agency period and John Wall to DC
pimp.gif

Wizards 2011 playoff birth
pimp.gif
(as you can see my goals are minimal
laugh.gif
)
Why can't Rondo be mentioned with cp3 and dwill? He led his team to the finals and 7 games against the Lakers...

a21351e7461772be08d865dec65d1d5a7be8d43.jpg

Thank you RON ARTEST!!! 

Can't wait to see him at the parade.. MONDAY is going to be crazy!!

54401298.jpg

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

nothin says youre the 'best player in the world' like a 6-24 FG 4 TO performance in game 7 of the finals
laugh.gif

throw in that he had 1 good game this series and that was in a loss...do people realize how bad he played in game 7, or is kobe at the point in his career when he can miss every 4th Q shot (which he almost did this series) and STILL have people say '5 rings and one shy of jordan' and 'we love the haters'
laugh.gif

I decided to go back and check Mike's stat lines for every finals game he played.... AND BY NO MEANS DO I THINK KOBE IS BETTER THAN MJ.. BUT MJ had some awful games in the Finals too..

Game 3 1993 Finals:   19-43  43pts. 9Rbs. 6asts.  3TO  Lost by 6
Game 6 1996 Finals:  5-19 22pts.  9Rbs 7Asts  5TO Won by 13 (To win Finals)
Game 3 1997 Finals:  9-22 26pts  3Rbs 6Asts 1TO (lost by 11)
Game 5 1998 Finals: 9-26 28pts.  4Rbs 4Asts 4TO (lost by 2)

Every single one of those are bad games by MJ... Even 43 points.. Especially if you shot 43 shots and lose by 6

Now to Kobe last night:
Game 7 2010 Finals:  6-24  23pts 15Rebs. 2Asts 4TO

But in the Finals Kobe averaged  28.6-8-3.9 (Game 1 was good, Game 2 was bad, Game 3 was good, Game 4 was good, Game 5 he went off but he was the only one who did, Game 6 he played well, and Game 7 he had a bad game by shot selection but ask someone if they would take 23 & 15 and they would in a heart beat, if LA lost then he'd be the blame, NO QUESTION).BUT. He was the only player on the Lakers who showed up every game.. They needed boards he got them.. He shot awful but it happens to the best of them even in BIG games.. Especially when he shows up in 90% of the big games before them..

He 100% deserved MVP.. Without Kobe they lose in 4.. Not win in 7...

Jordan had plenty of bad games, people swear kobe is the only player ever to take 30 shots in a game.  But back then people didn't analyze every single number and try to tear players down like they do now. 

Originally Posted by u ttocs

Originally Posted by Essential1

Jonnny25 wrote:
Jordan had plenty of bad games, people swear kobe is the only player ever to take 30 shots in a game.  But back then people didn't analyze every single number and try to tear players down like they do now. 

smh. really? wat kind of assumption is that? pointless reasoning. having a "bad" game is subjective anyways. let kobe have his shine tho.

Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Props to the Lakers, they're defense really sealed this game up in the 4th quarter. Along with all them damn free throws, Lakers simply were too much for Boston to overcome. I hate when teams aren't at full strength in deciding games but that's how the cookie crumbles. Perkins woulda made a big difference out there cuz Kobe should never out rebound every single player on your roster. Props to Sheed, even if he wanted to "talk" to the refs after the game, I don't think it was any ill will at all. He probably really did want to say his final goodbyes. Ray Allen, you disappointed me
smh.gif
, KG you still a $$!@@, Rondo does not deserve to even be mentioned with D-Will or CP3, and Doc Rivers is still a hell of a coach.

I'm happy for Ron he's the realest dude on the team. Misunderstood for most of his career but an overall humble and nice guy. Props to Kobe (the arrogant dude he is
laugh.gif
) gotta respect his will/determination. No other player in the league is as determined to win as him. You can tell he really would like to play against Lebron and Wade/Bosh just to prove the doubters wrong yet again.

Great drama in this series, but overall this playoffs sucked IMO. Lots of horrendous offense and WAYYYYYY too many whistles. Bring on the free agency period and John Wall to DC
pimp.gif

Wizards 2011 playoff birth
pimp.gif
(as you can see my goals are minimal
laugh.gif
)
Why can't Rondo be mentioned with cp3 and dwill? He led his team to the finals and 7 games against the Lakers...
Because D-Will and CP3 never have opposing teams playing off of them, daring them to shoot. Rondo is too passive, last night instead of running the same damn screens and looking for Ray Allen to hit a jumper Rajon should have tried to penetrate and get some fouls. When he's not running the fastbreak or in the paint, he's useless on the offensive end

I decided to go back and check Mike's stat lines for every finals game he played.... AND BY NO MEANS DO I THINK KOBE IS BETTER THAN MJ.. BUT MJ had some awful games in the Finals too..

Game 3 1993 Finals: 19-43 43pts. 9Rbs. 6asts. 3TO Lost by 6
Game 6 1996 Finals: 5-19 22pts. 9Rbs 7Asts 5TO Won by 13 (To win Finals)
Game 3 1997 Finals: 9-22 26pts 3Rbs 6Asts 1TO (lost by 11)
Game 5 1998 Finals: 9-26 28pts. 4Rbs 4Asts 4TO (lost by 2)

That's the best you could do? Four measly games? C'mon son, that's not what you call a resume of chokedom. Feast your eyes on these gems:

Game 4 2000 Finals: 4-20, 8 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists
Game 1 2001 Finals: 7-22, 15 points, 3 rebounds, 5 assists, 6 turnovers
Game 1 2004 Finals: 10-27, 25 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assists
Game 3 2004 Finals: 4-13, 11 points, 3 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 turnovers
Game 4 2004 Finals: 8-25, 22 points, 0 rebounds, 2 assists
Game 5 2004 Finals: 7-21, 24 points, 3 rebounds, 4 assists
Game 1 2008 Finals: 9-26, 24 points, 3 rebounds, 6 assists, 4 turnovers
Game 4 2008 Finals: 6-19, 17 points, 4 rebounds, 10 assists
Game 5 2008 Finals: 8-21, 25 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists, 6 turnovers
Game 6 2008 Finals: 7-22, 22 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist, 4 turnovers
Game 4 2009 Finals: 11-31, 32 points, 7 rebounds, 8 assists
Game 3 2010 Finals: 10-29, 29 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists
Game 7 2010 Finals: 6-24, 23 points, 15 rebounds, 2 assists, 4 turnovers

He 100% deserved MVP.. Without Kobe they lose in 4.. Not win in 7...

Pau Gasol is 100% robbed of the MVP. Without him, they lose in 4.

Haters wanna talk about the 6-24 but fail to realize he'll do whatever it takes to win.

15 boards, guarding 3 different players, still had to control the offense, and still made a big play in the end run.

Get off it and go back to check stats of other greats who have had bad games. Kobe had 3 bad games out of 7 against probably the toughest D since the old days and really almost say in history.

Do whatever it takes to win? Since when is chucking up bricks a formula for winning? Son got BAILED OUT, end of discussion. He got bailed out by Derek Fisher in game 3, and he got continuously bailed out throughout game 7.

Made big plays in the end run? Should I give you a resume of Kobe's last play? After Ron Artest and Rasheed Wallace made those back to back 3-pointers at the end of the 4th quarter, Kobe didn't like to be outshined. So he throws up a 3 himself. But of course he bricks it. And who is there to bail him out and collect his 9th offensive rebound of the night, prevent the Celtics from tying the game with a potential 3 and give Kobe a cheap trip to the free-throw line? None other than the #1 scapegoat for Kobe stans whenever Lakers lose, good ol' softie "Gasoft" who would prove his "softness" by picking up his 18th rebound later on. Pau Gasol i Sáez is the real MVP of the 2010 Finals.

The only thing I'll give Kobe credit for in the crapfest that was Kobe Bryant's 2010 NBA Finals Game 7 performance is his rebounding. His defense was okay, but if you watched the game, you would see that Ray Allen had a bunch of WIDE OPEN long 2s and 3s. He missed them not because he had Kobe's hand in his face but because he had a horrible shooting night. 6-24 is unforgettable.

seriously, does anyone here criticizing kobe really think their opinions are worth a damn?
laugh.gif

fact: kobe got his ring. Kobe got his 5th as of 2010. That's what will go down in history.
Nothing else matters.
Now how about we all just give props to the man for playing his hearts out?
He didn't shoot well, but he gave it his all. In the fourth you could see him jumping all over the place.

come on.. ya'll anti-kobe peeps really tryin to milk his game 7 stats too much. must be out of crap to spew.

F this thread.

Nothing worth posting in here, bunch of comparisons, and nothing about the actual game.

Peace.

Doc Rivers is classless for his comments after the game, telling his guys they never really got a chance to defend their title. Injuries are a part of the game, they got beat and need to take the L and keep it moving.

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Doc Rivers is classless for his comments after the game, telling his guys they never really got a chance to defend their title. Injuries are a part of the game, they got beat and need to take the L and keep it moving.

What else is he suppose tell his team? Only part i don't agree with is him saying it at the press conference.

Originally Posted by Remi23

What else is he suppose tell his team? Only part i don't agree with is him saying it at the press conference.

Congrats to Lakers, and their fans.

They were the better team down the stretch.

At least let the Laker fans enjoy the win for a week or two before the MJvsKobe discussions start back up.

doc told the truth and sometimes it can be an offense, you talking bout class you should be a shamed to even say that word after that poor job you parents did on you.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

That's the best you could do? Four measly games? C'mon son, that's not what you call a resume of chokedom. Feast your eyes on these gems:

Game 4 2000 Finals: 4-20, 8 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists
Game 1 2001 Finals: 7-22, 15 points, 3 rebounds, 5 assists, 6 turnovers
Game 1 2004 Finals: 10-27, 25 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assists
Game 3 2004 Finals: 4-13, 11 points, 3 rebounds, 4 assists, 4 turnovers
Game 4 2004 Finals: 8-25, 22 points, 0 rebounds, 2 assists
Game 5 2004 Finals: 7-21, 24 points, 3 rebounds, 4 assists
Game 1 2008 Finals: 9-26, 24 points, 3 rebounds, 6 assists, 4 turnovers
Game 4 2008 Finals: 6-19, 17 points, 4 rebounds, 10 assists
Game 5 2008 Finals: 8-21, 25 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists, 6 turnovers
Game 6 2008 Finals: 7-22, 22 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist, 4 turnovers
Game 4 2009 Finals: 11-31, 32 points, 7 rebounds, 8 assists
Game 3 2010 Finals: 10-29, 29 points, 7 rebounds, 4 assists
Game 7 2010 Finals: 6-24, 23 points, 15 rebounds, 2 assists, 4 turnovers

Pau Gasol is 100% robbed of the MVP. Without him, they lose in 4.

Do whatever it takes to win? Since when is chucking up bricks a formula for winning? Son got BAILED OUT, end of discussion. He got bailed out by Derek Fisher in game 3, and he got continuously bailed out throughout game 7.

Made big plays in the end run? Should I give you a resume of Kobe's last play? After Ron Artest and Rasheed Wallace made those back to back 3-pointers at the end of the 4th quarter, Kobe didn't like to be outshined. So he throws up a 3 himself. But of course he bricks it. And who is there to bail him out and collect his 9th offensive rebound of the night, prevent the Celtics from tying the game with a potential 3 and give Kobe a cheap trip to the free-throw line? None other than the #1 scapegoat for Kobe stans whenever Lakers lose, good ol' softie "Gasoft" who would prove his "softness" by picking up his 18th rebound later on. Pau Gasol i Sáez is the real MVP of the 2010 Finals.

The only thing I'll give Kobe credit for in the crapfest that was Kobe Bryant's 2010 NBA Finals Game 7 performance is his rebounding. His defense was okay, but if you watched the game, you would see that Ray Allen had a bunch of WIDE OPEN long 2s and 3s. He missed them not because he had Kobe's hand in his face but because he had a horrible shooting night. 6-24 is unforgettable.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

QFT!

if this game was played without referees
celtics would have had won
boston knew was going on
they had to beat the lakers and the referees
laugh.gif

yall laker fans crack me up but its all good

All this talk about MJ, but let's be real, if the Lakers lost, Lakers fans would be as loud as Lakers/Kobe haters piling it on Kobe saying he tanked and bombed. Bottomline, Kobe had a terrible game. Even Phil was saying Kobe was trying to do too much and needed to move the ball. But hey, the Lakers won, so all is right in La La land. Fortunately. It'd be all laughs seeing Lakers fans spout doomsday scenarios and over react and say how the roster needs to be retooled.

Back
Top Bottom