OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1E89A930-9C3A-4ECD-9856-58DC1033D83C.png

Robb low key might of been the best swordsman in the 7 kingdoms.

Need was getting washed as a youngin

How do you guys gauge who is top tier as a swordsman?

Was it mentioned in the books?

I mean I wouldn't think Rob was nice like that.

I would say people who've battled throughout the show should be at the top of the pile.

Jon, Bron (Jaime's boy), Brienne, Hound, Jaimie, maybe Arya, and also most of the wildin regular characters. People that have proved over time they can battle and survive and win.

I would say Jon and Bron are the two best on the show.

Edit - I want to add Hound and the wildin dude that like Briene Thormond.

Battle tested.

Also I forgot about the dude that was piping Dany and she left him when she got on the boat because she had to lay with a king.

He was nice and a dope battle would have been him versus Bron. Two slick fighters that might use dirty tactics to win.

Current version of Jon might be one of the best as well but no one knows for sure

He wanted no smoke with Ramsey, so by your logic he's not.

And Jon was always getting washed.

He got beat by dude at Crasters Keep.

Got saved when the wildlings attacked the wall.

How do you guys gauge who is top tier as a swordsman?

Was it mentioned in the books?

I mean I wouldn't think Rob was nice like that.

I would say people who've battled throughout the show should be at the top of the pile.

Jon, Bron (Jaime's boy), Brienne, Hound, Jaimie, maybe Arya, and also most of the wildin regular characters. People that have proved over time they can battle and survive and win.

I would say Jon and Bron are the two best on the show.

Edit - I want to add Hound and the wildin dude that like Briene Thormond.

Battle tested.

Also I forgot about the dude that was piping Dany and she left him when she got on the boat because she had to lay with a king.

He was nice and a dope battle would have been him versus Bron. Two slick fighters that might use dirty tactics to win.

Add Prince Oberyn

He wanted no smoke with Ramsey, so by your logic he's not.

And Jon was always getting washed.

He got beat by dude at Crasters Keep.

Got saved when the wildlings attacked the wall.

I said current version of Jon. The show showed him learning from each battle. When he was about to take the L at Crasters' Keep by fighting "clean" against a Karl's dirty tactics, he did the same thing Karl did to catch Styr off guard in his next major fight (when the wildlings attacked the wall). He wasn't fighting Ygritte, who was hesitating on shooting him, until Ollie killed her and "saved" him

Also, he challenged Ramsay one on one just 2 seasons ago, and Ramsay declined and straight up told him "I don't know if I can beat you"

How do you guys not remember these details :lol:

Wasnt Robb supposed to be like 17 during season 2? If so he may not have been the best swordsman, but he was on his way to being one, yambs got him though.

I said current version of Jon. The show showed him learning from each battle. When he was about to take the L at Crasters' Keep by fighting "clean" against a Karl's dirty tactics, he did the same thing Karl did to catch Styr off guard in his next major fight

Also, he challenged Ramsay one on one just 2 seasons ago, and Ramsay declined and straight up told him "I don't know if I can beat you"

How do you guys not remember these details :lol:

Completely forgot about that. :lol:

Not that far into my rewatch.

Also, I forgot that Jon killed a damn White Walker one on one, so he has to be up there in rankings by default :lol: Just don't know if he's at that "legendary" status since he's struggled in most of the fights he's won, while descriptions of Selmy, Jaimie, Arthur Dayne, etc have them killing people effortlessly.

Winning is winning though, and beating the Magnar of Thenns and a damn near immortal being is no joke

Wasnt Robb supposed to be like 17 during season 2? If so he may not have been the best swordsman, but he was on his way to being one, yambs got him though.

Yeah but Talisa was the second baddest woman on the show. Second only to Missanbae. I'll never fault Robb for turning on his vows for her.

Funny this topic came up in here cause I just watched a YT video about it lastnight at work.

Dude ranked the Hound as number 1 on his list followed by Brienne. He said Brienne defeated the hound cause he was already injured and had a festering wound. His list was only for people who are still living though.

Yeah, just going off the show, Hound can go toe to toe with the Mountain, so I'd rank him pretty high as well

What about Syrio Forel who was teaching Arya how to sword fight.... He was taking out some of those Lannister guards with a wooden sword .

One of my all time favorite moments in the series.

The man KNEW he was dead. No prob, he accepted it. He was going to protect Arya no matter what, even with a wooden sword against multiple assailants with real swords. And he took down like 5 of them with ease. Dude was real with it.

Jorah Mormont’s sword game got him looking like Dirk in his 21st season. Straight washed.

Tormund gotta be my favorite fighter. Mans is wild reckless yet relentless :lol:

Where we slottin’ Grey Worm? Hoping to see him really get busy this season.

Back
Top Bottom