OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^ Anything is possible, I suppose, but I would be extremely surprised if Tyrion was a Targ.

Gonna go ahead and rewatch battle of bastard again , that episode was too intense .
Tell me if I'm wrong but I feel like Tyrion might be a Tagaryen also .
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:

:nthat: :pimp: :smokin  

^^^ Anything is possible, I suppose, but I would be extremely surprised if Tyrion was a Targ.
Gonna go ahead and rewatch battle of bastard again , that episode was too intense .
Tell me if I'm wrong but Tyrion might be a Tagaryen also

Yea I mean as corny as it may sounds , aren't Tagaryens the only ones that can actually tamed & control the dragons ? Going back to season 6 when Tyrion went down there to feed them . And 3 dragons ? One for Snow & The Queen , Tyrion . Just my theory tho , we all know Targaryens were prone to having interactions with different women's . Tywin's wife prob got piped .

Season 4 was incredible but they really dropped the ball when they didn't end it the way A Storm of Swords ends. Would have been the illest cliffhanger and probably could have made the 5th season more enjoyable.

Just post it in a spoiler.

Also that flaming sword is a bit much in that pic :lol:

Last edited:
I would've thought Kit would've had a major movie role or 2 based off his popularity from GoT.

I would've thought Kit would've had a major movie role or 2 based off his popularity from GoT.
I don't think I can name (m)any actors who got their big break with HBO then a breakout role on HBO that has gone on to be a movie star. They usually return to HBO movies, series, and miniseries. They're usually just good to great character actors.

From the one movie I've seen him in and this show, Kit is not that good of an actor. I haven't seen much range from him. Haven't even heard his American accent.

I see Jamie is trying though. At present moment, Emilia got the best shot.

Last edited:

I don't think I can name (m)any actors who got their big break with HBO then a breakout role on HBO that has gone on to be a movie star. They usually return to HBO movies, series, and miniseries. They're usually just good to great character actors.

From the one movie I've seen him in and this show, Kit is not that good of an actor. I haven't seen much range from him. Haven't even heard his American accent.

I see Jamie is trying though. At present moment, Emilia got the best shot.

Wasn't he the main character in Pompeii?

I never saw the movie

Movie was aight. He got to showcase his ripped abs.

He did a movie with Alicia Vikander bae. I'd be happy being in a movie with her.

He was also in How To Train Your Dragon 2.

Season 4 was the best season with the best acting and pacing
Great performances by Tywin, Tyrion, Hound and Arya

Season 4 also had a bunch of epic/shocking moments - Purple Wedding, Viper v. Mountain, the Wildling attack on the wall. I consider it overall the best season so far. 6 would be runner-up.

Season 5 was definitely average. Hardhome and Tyene Sand's bewbs were easily the highlights

He had Pompeii a couple of years back...didn't pull any numbers, but that's the only time I think I've actually seen him in a decent budgeted film

Back
Top Bottom