OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lmao almost didn't even see Shae in his list. Sibell ****lli. Take a look at her "videos" before got.

But yes if Ros ain't on your list I'm not even paying attention.

Margaery is dope but she's still a bench player

Ros?!? Naw man keep that beezie.

And don't dare disrespect queen Margaery

View media item 2464812
Cersei might be old in some of yalls eyes but I'm 38 and she would funk your brains out.

I dunno man Talisa just didn't do it for me.

Rounding out my top 10 would be

Daenarys
Mia and Nymeria Sand
Irri
Then toss it up between Robs wife or Ellaria Sand

Last edited:
1-5 Missandei? Stop bugging.

Diversify your bonds b. Where is the variety? Especially with this show providing so many options.
....I wasn't serious. 

Honestly though my top five changes every rewatch.

My current 5 (women that had significant roles).

1. Missandei

2. Margery

3. Mel

4. Danny

5. Talisa

Tyene coming off the bench

Edit: After thinking about it I had to switch up Tyene and Talisa

Finished up season six recently and the actress that wanted Lady Crane dead was 
pimp.gif
 too.

Last edited:
Only person I'm sleeping with from the show is
Nathalie Emmanuel...yah haven't seen those mask off pics yet of those other characters :lol:

rob's wife was aight. Not attractive enough for me to piss off an important ally and break my word.

Last time these list came along Dany was at the top of damn near everyone´s list.

Seems like the more people start hating her character the more her appeal lessens. :lol:

I'm assuming I'm not the only one rewatching 1-6 before 7 drops. Can't wait. :smokin

Currently on Season 4. Just seen that bastard Joffrey bite it, god it was still satisfying to see that cretin die.

Ros coming off the bench for me, but I'm honestly not messin' with any of the ginger beezies on the show.

All my reps for anyone that got Briene in their top 10 >D

Back
Top Bottom