OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah season 6 was on point and D&D don't have FULL control they still have to follow Martin's story for the most part, from the way I understand.

They are past Martins written story. Have been since Jon Snow resurrection

Yeah, I know that...but Martin knows how he wants to end it. Read an article a while back saying the ending will be bittersweet. That quote has haunted me since I read it.

The ending will be the same. The way that the book series and the show arrive at the ending will probably be drastically different.

The ending will be the same. The way that the book series and the show arrive at the ending will probably be drastically different.
I dont think the endings will be the same. They may both be bittersweet but I dont see how they could be the same. Characters that are still alive in books are dead on show and vice versa.

For the most part the endings will be the same.. obviously just more detailed and what's involved

D&D know how GRRM will end ASOIAF. They're going to try to reach that ending in two short seasons. GRRM has two books to do it. That's why there are so many characters and plotlines in the book series that didn't make an appearance on the show.

Last edited:
Can you guys help me out because i don't remember? in the scene when Snow gets murked I think I see some of Job Snow's friends also stab him right? If so which ones from his main circle actually stab him?

D&D know how GRRM will end ASOIAF. They're going to try to reach that ending in two short seasons. GRRM has two books to do it. That's why there are so many characters and plotlines in the book series that didn't make an appearance on the show.
I hope there are 2 seperate different endings. Reading a book when you know the ending is much different than watching a show when you know the ending. Right now in show and books you dont know who is gonna get murked and that is part of the appeal. It would suck to know who is alive at the end of books due to show. Either way I will still complete the books.

Battle of The Bastards was a drop off? Lady Mormont King in the North scene bad dialogue? The only thing I'm upset about is how they handled the Dorne Storyline
Y'all get so hung up on the 3 possibly 4 good scenes from season 6 you act like it was a great season when it wasn't in whole

I believe Martin and the show creators said the endings will generally be the same.
Naw. That's nearly impossible at this point. On top of that wasn't verbatim.
Just read the books and fully enjoy the real story not this watered down crap you been fed.

Last edited:
Y'all get so hung up on the 3 possibly 4 good scenes from season 6 you act like it was a great season when it wasn't in whole
It was a great season. We are all entitled to our opinions.
Jon Resurrection
Sansa escape
Sansa Jon Reunion
Melisandre reveal
Bran crow time travel (Lyanna Ser Arthur Dayne)
Olly execution/Jon leaving the watch
Rickon coming back
Night King attacking the cave (Hodor Death/Hodor meaning)
Benjen saving Bran
Seeing Hornhill/theft of sword
Arya Waif beef/chase
Battle of Bastard episode
King of North meeting
Cersei multiple homicide
Daenerys and Drogon Burning ships
Arya murking Walder Frey
Rhaegar Lyanna "reveal"

I was happy with season 6.

Season 6 is one of the best.

Toss up between 4 and 6 for my favorites as a whole. Besides season 5 it's not a big drop off in quality among any of the other seasons imo ..

I just think season 6 and parts of 5 was more fan service than anything else. And knowing the source material as I know a lot of you do. I still didn't find it as entertaining.

Shocks me none that you would think the season with little to no mention of Stannis is the season w/ only "3 possibly 4 good scenes".

:smh:

It was a great season. We are all entitled to our opinions.
Jon Resurrection
Sansa escape
Sansa Jon Reunion
Melisandre reveal
Bran crow time travel (Lyanna Ser Arthur Dayne)
Olly execution/Jon leaving the watch
Rickon coming back
Night King attacking the cave (Hodor Death/Hodor meaning)
Benjen saving Bran
Seeing Hornhill/theft of sword
Arya Waif beef/chase
Battle of Bastard episode
King of North meeting
Cersei multiple homicide
Daenerys and Drogon Burning ships
Arya murking Walder Frey
Rhaegar Lyanna "reveal"

I was happy with season 6.

QFT

Only complaints of season 6 I had was Arya healing so quick after being shanked and Blackfish dying off screen

Season 5 was the one that was a struggle to get through, Arya's training DRAGGGGGGGED so bad. Season 6 was hella entertaining imo

Last edited:
Arya is gonna have to catch some bodies now that she back. Think she is going to link back up with Nymeria as well. Bran can serve up the contracts and she can handle the work

Arya is gonna have to catch some bodies now that she back. Think she is going to link back up with Nymeria as well. Bran can serve up the contracts and she can handle the work

I'm very interested to see how she gets to the mountain, and I'm hoping to see her reunite with the hound they had some good scenes together. For as bad as his reputation was, he was a pretty good guy with morals/a code rare someone like that lived this long on the show...and from what I've read her BFF Gendry will be back this season. It will get very interesting if he's actually the black haired baby Cercei claimed died. Obviously someone with someone with some power got him out of kings landing before Geoffrey had all of Roberts bastards killed.

Back
Top Bottom