OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HBO Caribbean has had a GOT marathon of the past seasons all weekend.

Can't wait.

How do you watch this on hbo go ? Will it be available eastern time zone or pacific ?

HBO Go going live at 5:57 PST right?

HBO GO runs on EST time. So once it's starts airing at 9PM EST it'll also be up on the HBO GO app. So if you're on the west coast get your popcorn ready at 6PM PST.

If you have a log in you can watch HBO GO through IPhone/Android, PS3/PS4, XBox X1/360, Amazon Fire TV/Stick, Samsung Smart TVs, Roku, or HBOGO.com.

Time to sign up for this HBO Now trial . Sucks that its going to run out before the season is over. I'm not trying to spend money for one show lol......even if it is the best show on television.

Every time I tried watch recent premiers HBOgo will lag or even go offline at 9 EST. Too many people will be on it tonight.

Good luck.

Tdogg wandering TempTalk, feeling safe from all GoT flak..
untitled-37.gif

now that we BYKE...

summer.gif

You broke papi?

You don't have any friends you can come up on a password for?

Or you can hit reddit up.

They are clutch for streams.

I was using my "homie's" login for awhile. But it magically "stopped" working last year. When I asked him what's up, he doesn't know.....*eye roll*

I do have another way to watch it, but the episodes aren't available until the next day. I'll be going back to that route once this trial is up.

Back
Top Bottom