OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think Arya going back to Winterfell. After watching inside the ep last week. "that's not her."

Littlefinger's advice is some of the best I ever heard... ever... of all time.

I need to run it back to re-hear what he said in full, because when he said it I was definitely taken back trying to piece it all together. I find myself to be #TeamJon & #TeamLF :lol:

Littlefinger's advice is some of the best I ever heard... ever... of all time.

Hope LF makes it... he's started it all when he betrayed Ned lol.
I wanted Bran to meet with LF. Casually mention how he started all this, reveal his secrets to him, and then start telling him scheming manipulative moves hes going to do :lol

="Master Zik, post:

Remind me of the leaks again :nerd:

I cant. I saw the list posted of all 7 eps and only read 1 and 2 and 3 after this ep. Then i xed out so i wouldnt spoil 4

Theyre prob easy to find, it looks like a word doc screenshot, ive read it afyer each ep, only a few lines from each ep but describes the scene spot on

Oh it was slightly wrong that it didnt say the snakes were on the boat euron captured , the snakes were captured in dorne so thats a pretty big plot point. Did say highgarden/casterly rock would be attacked tho

When Bran showed up I thought that may slow down the Sansa heel turn but now I think it's going to accelerate it.

Olenna went out like a G :smokin

That Casterly Rock battle scene was such a tease though :lol:,have a symbolic victory followed by a huge strategic L.

Dany needs to ignore her advisors and go over on Drogon and rain fire on Eurons armada before the balance of power shifts completely against her.

Brann came back a changed man,dude has literally seen some **** :lol:,shook the hell out of Sansa.

Feels like the writers put Cersei's strategic thinking skills on max sliders this season though :smh:,she never was her Fathers daughter until now. Knew she was gonna be horny for Jamie after pulling off that sadistic poetic justice with Ellaria :lol::sick:

Also feels like they're spelling out that Jon and Dany are gonna get their Lannister on later in the season...

Start?

Its almost half over :lol: :smh:
You a glass half empty type aren't you :lol:

Outside of the first ep, we're getting some pretty solid entertainment

Some of the dialogue here and there is randomly cringe i.e. tonight when Tyrion was reasoning with Dany as to why she should let him mine for glass... but for the most part the writing and execution has been on point. Can't really ask for more, they certainly aren't mailing it in or dragging their feet right now

Back
Top Bottom