OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My GOD, Bronn came through after like a 2 season hiatus and won me over again in 10 minutes, this dude is seriously top 3 in this show...

This is seriously the most amazing show that I've ever seen...this episode felt like it was 15 minutes long

Which Season was that where Tyrion called him to fight for his life and FREEDOM at Catlyin Starks sisters Castle?
That might be my favorite scene of the Series.
Aryas fight scene was sooooo badass! She got Oberyn type skill. Does this bump her up to like #2 on the best fighters list???
#2 is Very ambitious.
I could see her top 10 for sure.
Inexperience is her biggest flaw but it also doubles as a plus because many will underestimate her which will disguise inexperience as an element of surprise.
That alone led her to an early "kill" followed by a draw with a still stunned Brienne.

bronn with that flesh wound to keep the dragon honest :wow:

bronn a real one.

I know it's only one battle and they were supported by dragons but questions about the Dothraki and their ability to fight a professional and well armed fighting force were answered for me. I recall someone in here saying the Dothraki were overrated fighters a few weeks back but MY GOODNESS they put in work.:pimp::ohwell::pimp::pimp:

We need to see how they'll do against knights who are prepared and also are on horses. jorah a good fighter himself and I remember him smacking around a dothraki or two. They gotta fight fast since they don't have the protection of armor. They're usually shirtless or wearing leather blouses.

When Khaleesi gave Jon the ultimatum, then asked his advice three minutes later, was her decision to ultimately attack with the dragon an intentional "you know nothing Jon Snow" slap in the face type of moment to assert herself; or was Jon specifically telling her not to burn King's Landing?

When Khaleesi gave Jon the ultimatum, then asked his advice three minutes later, was her decision to ultimately attack with the dragon an intentional "you know nothing Jon Snow" slap in the face type of moment to assert herself; or was Jon specifically telling her not to burn King's Landing?

Thought he was telling her implicitly to avoid the civilian casualties attacking KL would bring

Dothraki are have a well earned reputation.
Dragon or no Dragon I don't need to see anything more from them to know they're near the top of the food chain on the battlefield.

Shogun you mentioned Jorah (who should renter the fold soon) banging a few Dothraki, and this is why I hesitate on ranking Arya and needle top5.

GOT has bangers everywhere, that needle is cute but it's like having a .22caliber handgun in a shootout.

Don't think anybody has doubted or overrated the fighting skills of the Dothraki. I think folks sometimes mix them up with them overrated Unsullied bums. They always getting that work. Only W they've ever gotten in the whole series without the help of a dragon was at Casterly Rock and that was because the other squad didn't even show up.

The latter.
By doing this, she evens the playing field but leaves KL civilians alone. Potentially gains leftover Lannister army.

Capture.PNG

I wonder if Bronn switches sides. He wants more money and a castle, Dany might be in a position to give him that. Then again, Dany and Drogon might want to run the fade after the scorpion attack. Praying for the homie Bronn rn.

Yea she asked his advice on a serious note, and she took it. Def not a slap in the face.
She didn't lay waste to KL, she caught the men alone before they made it inside the Walls of KL.

Sansa gonna end up on the Iron Throne.

She a lame but I think she is the person mentioned in Cersei's prophecy, not Dany.

- Can't wait until Jon shows up in Winterfell with his siblings. He knows Bran is alive in the next episode. In wonder how the dynamic of the show changes with all of them together and with Littlefinger creeping behind them. As of right now, it seems wrenches have been thrown in his machine and is scheming ways of creating more 'chaos', but with the knowledge that Bran has about LF, this wildcard could be exposed soon.
- I wonder if Jaime will escape with Bronn, or if they pulled out of the water and be taken prisoner?
- Wondering is Davos "The Smuggler" manages to help out with the unsullied at Casterly Rock without food in exchange for Dany's services north of the wall. Personally, I feel that the writing on the wall (literally) for the First Men/Children vs WW was kind of cop out to get Dany convinced that the dead are coming, but hey, at she knows now.

Any chance Bronn is ash right now?
Sansa gonna end up on the Iron Throne.

She a lame but I think she is the person mentioned in Cersei's prophecy, not Dany.

I'd hate to see it but the look she had after realizing the list is real and seeing Arya in action was definitely interesting...

This thread moves so quick, especially after an episode airs.

Was it ever mentioned overnight that it's possible Merman Varys lunged and saved him?

I think at his core doesn't believe Dany to be any different that previous rulers. So he is not gonna make his people live under the rule of another tyrant.

Jon ending up being king after it's all said and done. He's never wanted leadership but always ends up with it.

and yo
now little finger fiend for arya now
boy was getting moist watching arya fight

and sansa wack self jealous that little finger aint on her jock anymore
i peeped how she was looking

Naw, more like looking at Brienne and Arya bond and wondering if or when he's going to be found out. And calculating his next move.

Back
Top Bottom