OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm soooooo heated
i avoided spoilers
and y'all hyped up this episode like it was top 5 all time
while not trash
it was just a regularly good episode

and yo
now little finger fiend for arya now
boy was getting moist watching arya fight
and sansa wack self jealous that little finger aint on her jock anymore
i peeped how she was looking

First and foremost its Stark Set till the casket drops (on all of them)

But **** this "the artist formerly known as Bran" ol Wedding Crashers tummy sticks lookin *** ninja

images

Meera bae
shaq.png

Davos got that fever
diddydatazz2.png

Missanbae was like look girl, I knooow he aint got much to work with but he know how to work other things
picard.png

Can Bronn get his damn castle, That spear **** still weak to me..but if anyone can do it, Bronn is the one
wow.png

ARYA IS A GOT DAMN SAVAGE
krs.png

Sansa lookin shook...and LF ho *** staying smug
jbhmmm.png

Pod too busy finesse'n Winterfell bettys to practice additional sword play with Brienne
pachah1.png

Aunt Dany and Nephew first date at the Museum of Fire and Ice :emoji_flushed:

If GRRM wrote this, that last scene would have had multiple deaths
50KS8.png

Dany kinda hard headed af...dont know how that will play out or not

joffrey-clapping-game-of-thrones.gif

Reactions: Ube
Bran is the worst. So many people died for him both directly and indirectly, and dude is out here just being a little @#@# to everyone :rofl:

Episode definitely lived up to the hype :lol:

Arya going toe to toe with Brienne :pimp: told y'all she was the rawest

Dany determined to get that knee bend :lol:

Snow with the goat speech, which is why he deserves to be king

Bronn :pimp:

Battle :pimp: Dany came for necks. ***** not playing

Tyrion looking conflicted

Best episode of the season so far

Last edited:
Little finger just gave the dagger to Bran, just so Arya can kill him with it.
Jon won't bend the knee, Dany knows this, so she's going to try to marry him. The north won't follow Dany, but they will follow Jon and Dany if married.

Aryas fight scene was sooooo badass! She got Oberyn type skill. Does this bump her up to like #2 on the best fighters list???

Little finger just gave the dagger to Bran, just so Arya can kill him with it. Th still have use for dude strategically

Jon won't bend the knee, Dany knows this, so she's going to try to marry him. The north won't follow Dany, but they will follow Jon and Dany if married.

To their knowledge he hasn't done anything worth getting killed for...yet. He's still of use to them strategically

It'd be real fitting if instead of Jamie doing the deed,Arya used the same dagger on Cersei after she tried having it used against Brann way back in the early days

To their knowledge he hasn't done anything worth getting killed for...yet. He's still of use to them strategically

It'd be real fitting if instead of Jamie doing the deed,Arya used the same dagger on Cersei after she tried having it used against Brann way back in the early days

I'm now thinking Arya does it disguised as Jamie

Aryas fight scene was sooooo badass! She got Oberyn type skill. Does this bump her up to like #2 on the best fighters list???
Still going with these three for sure towards the top

Oberyn
Bronn
Original daario

Dudes was not only elite assassins but too 3 personalities

Watching Drogon in that battle scene last night had me like this. I wouldn't be able to handle losing one of them before the big war.

giphy.gif

I know it's only one battle and they were supported by dragons but questions about the Dothraki and their ability to fight a professional and well armed fighting force were answered for me. I recall someone in here saying the Dothraki were overrated fighters a few weeks back but MY GOODNESS they put in work.:pimp::ohwell::pimp::pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom