OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
also with Jon being legitimate but undead he cant have an heir so its kind of moot

are the undead infertile? will he have to do something like what the white walkers did with caster's babies?

Soooo
Something I've been wondering. Does my man Drogon know English or something? First Dany is like "I give you a choice. Join or die" and only a few people kneel and then Drogon is like I gotchu gurl and let's out his roar. Danys a great mum if she taught her kids English at that age
i think they have a mind meld with their momma.

Soooo
Something I've been wondering. Does my man Drogon know English or something? First Dany is like "I give you a choice. Join or die" and only a few people kneel and then Drogon is like I gotchu gurl and let's out his roar. Danys a great mum if she taught her kids English at that age

Dragons supposed to be highly intelligent creatures. That and they have an intrinsic connection to their riders.

yo cersie only fertile when jaime in that :evil:::
Urine gonna feel stupid for going through all this trouble to get with a middle-aged woman with 4 kids. Think of how much damage been done to her ***** between Kingslayer and birthing 4 kids. I wonder if Kingslayer has to use his prosthetic fist to get her going.

Urine's looking even more foolish than Lord Friendzone himself.

Soooo
She says Dracarys before he lets the flamethrower go off.
"Thought you'd still be rowing" :rofl:
Cersei might be lying about the pregnancy, I still think Jaime is the one to kill her.
:lol: at Davos selling libido enhancers
Carcetti pulling the swerve on Arya
And the Eastwatch Mob. GANG GANG GANG :pimp:

Season 1 has me going crazy. All of you that said the range of emotion is insane....understated it. One minute I'm howling in laughter...the next...I'm swinging at air like Cuba in Boyz. I've thrown up gang signs on 3 occasions already when fights have broken out. I don't know why. Hhahaha. Everybody is shady man. Trust No One. Your friends are not your friends. There are a lot of dope quotables and saying in the dialogue. I love it.

I'm pretty much addicted hahaha. Thanks.
My man :pimp: Get ready for the best moments of your life. Just when you think it's peaked, it gets better :nthat::nthat::nthat:

Back
Top Bottom