OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cersci talking about immediate interest when dealing with Dany and handle it how Tywin would.

Y'all see Cersci trying to pull a Red Wedding type of move?

I'm still sticking by Jamie killing Ceresi. He gonna find out the pregnancy is fake or somebody else's and gutting her Red Wedding style

grown up to be an idiot who only thinks about herself
and what people think of her

I think Sansa gonna come through. My spidey senses tingling. Remember she got that southern political training. Starks are northern. They straight to the point. They can't handle southern 7 kingdoms politics. Any stark who goes south winds up dead. Sansa gonna be the exception.

Did anybody get the impression Ceresi might kill my dude Bronn? I'd be highly disappointed in him dying :smh:

Nah. Bronn just like Ser Davos. He gonna slippin' jimmy his way out of it.

Dream Team is hella lit. I mean yeah they could have just brought some bum north of the wall, killed him, and dragged him back and made a wight that way but **** it.

You would think Cersci would be a little grateful that Bronn had saved Jamie from gettin toasted lol

Y'all really think Jamie gonna do Bronn like that?

When Drogon dapped up Jon
wow.png

He was like chill Cuz..we family, we gon pop it for real when moms leave

Rhaegal got the westerosi pack ready to light up
wow.png

You would think Cersci would be a little grateful that Bronn had saved Jamie from gettin toasted lol

Y'all really think Jamie gonna do Bronn like that?

I don't think Jamie will have anything to do with it. She'd do it behind his back

It deff seem to me Cerci wants to off Bron after helping Tryion. But also could be a seed she planting in Jaime ear with the whole betrayal talk, for him to do it especially after her telling him she "preggo"

Doing a rewatch now.

My dude Davos ducking going beyond the wall like "y'all go on without me" :lol:

Then Tormund dead *** serious agreeing he's a damn liability.

Tormund asking wassup with Brienne too :lol:

I'm with one of the super friends catching the L, turning into a wight and Bran reversing it with magic like the children of the Forrest did with BenJen and using that person as proof of the army of the dead...

Bruh this show is too good....I don't want it to ever end...

my theory

brans wargs into two people simultaneously, sacrficing himself and bringing someone from the past into present

jon will fulfill the prophecy of azor ahai by mercy killing danaerys/daenerys is turned into a white walker

her blood + dragonfire will create lightbringer

bran will then call forth the legendary hero azor ahai into jon's place and he will destroy the NK

Doing a rewatch now.

My dude Davos ducking going beyond the wall like "y'all go on without me" :lol:

Then Tormund dead *** serious agreeing he's a damn liability.

Tormund asking wassup with Brienne too :lol:

He can't use a sword. They cut off the knuckles from his right hand remember? Besides who gonna recount the tale if none of avengers make it back? Lastly dude never been ashamed to call himself a coward (and he isnt really a coward considering all he's done).

Where are the people at that were trying to downplay Sansa's glare during the Arya/Brienne scene. Tried to go at everyone who was analyzing it.

I think they might be setting Little Finger up, but probably not since their conversation between each other was just them, they weren't playing it up for anybody, and it still got heated.

Jon being the true Targ heir really only affects Dany. She's been popping off about being the 'rightful' heir which she now isn't. But none of her followers or Cersi's followers care either way. Although the show/books wouldn't go throught the effort to make Jon legitimate if it didn't matter. I can't see it getting Dany to back off her claim but maybe. Maybe it will just be a more palatable option for Cersi's followers since he was born and raised in Westeros and since Raegar was always well liked as opposed to his father. The Dornish certainly won't like it though.

Back
Top Bottom