OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oberyn easily was the number one fighter when alive. And I was rootin for Robb. All that death is why season 5 and 6 was trash. They killed all the likeable characters and we had to settle with Olenna, Tommen, and the Sand people. Wack characters.

tenor.gif

Jon's death was definitely spoiled for me. i forget if i watched the episode late or there were leaks, but I knew it was coming. still, i knew Jon and Dany would make it through most of the series, so i always figured he would come back.

Ned's death and the red wedding were completely unexpected and :wow: moments.

One thing I find particularly amazing about Littlefinger's scheming and manipulating is how even without leverage or being around his name is kept out of ****. I notice this as I rewatch some of Eastwatch.

Others are aware he helped get Ned put in chains which led to his death (granted everybody figured he'd end up at the NW not dead) but he later on announces for House Stark and Cersi doesn't try to expose him.

He help facilitate Joffrey's death. Olenna takes all the credit.

I can't see how homey dies without a good deal of ppl discovering he started the war of 5 kings. Probably put Arryn on the trail that Cersi's kids weren't Robert's.
So y'all just gonna forget about Rowdy Ramsey. His own hounds treated his grill like kibbles and bits.
By then we all desentized :lol:

It was rough but not worse than the Reek torture.

Catelyn was annoying as **** to me too. Wasn't that sad when she died..

Was pissed up when them clowns killed Jon. Was so hype to see him hang them dudes.

Little Finger a beast. Qyburn got something up his sleeve too...this man probably got some potion to take out the White Walkers by himself :lol:

One thing I find particularly amazing about Littlefinger's scheming and manipulating is how even without leverage or being around his name is kept out of ****. I notice this as I rewatch some of Eastwatch.

Others are aware he helped get Ned put in chains which led to his death (granted everybody figured he'd end up at the NW not dead) but he later on announces for House Stark and Cersi doesn't try to expose him.

He help facilitate Joffrey's death. Olenna takes all the credit.

I can't see how homey dies without a good deal of ppl discovering he started the war of 5 kings. Probably put Arryn on the trail that Cersi's kids weren't Robert's.

"Let the other ****** get name, skip the fame. 10 thou or 100Gs, keep your ish the same. On the low? Yea, the only way to go. You let your ish bubble quietly and then you blow!"

First thing that came to mind when I read that lol

Nobody deserve a slower death than LF. Bruh has had as much impact as Ned Stark death.

Another thing this Arya and Sansa scene reminds me of when she says what Sansa really wants. I don't think she's talking about just being Lady of Winterfell or even Wardness of the North. Sansa's OG dream fantasy was becoming queen of the realm and having gold haired babies. Now I see why she rejected LF :lol:

Doubt it but there are some seeds for Sansa plotting herself for the iron throne.

Another satisfying death was Lyanna Stark, to believe her ugly *** had all these dudes trippin and starting wars :smh::lol:
Oh yes, I remember the posts from the ep with the Tower of Joy scene.

Dudes were like this is the beautiful Lyanna Stark? :sick: Then the dudes defending the fact that she just gave birth and was dying :lol:

Nobody deserve a slower death than LF. Bruh has had as much impact as Ned Stark death.
I would agree but eh.

If his body isn't burnt there's still a chance though.
Jon Snow staying Lord Commander just long enough to kill them dudes and then quitting is still my favorite thing he's done period.
Yo that was pretty dope. I wasn't sure where things would go immediately after that but son legit quit and just handed the job over to any loyal homey willing to stay :lol:

Back
Top Bottom