OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's why I won't watch streams like this. Always risk the chance of getting into just for it to get cut off :smh:

:lol:

I'm glad I stopped when I did. I'm sure there will be a link or Vimeo soon enough.

And wasn't ep 4 still the most watched episode ever (at the time) even after it got leaked?

I'm glad I stopped when I did. I'm sure there will be a link or Vimeo soon enough.

And wasn't ep 4 still the most watched episode ever (at the time) even after it got leaked?

As soon as I seen someone streaming it in 1080p quality I knew it's only a matter of time before there's a download link

I think I remember seeing a tweet that episode 5 was the most watched episode. Not sure if that episode leaked or not.

giphy.gif

they keep shutting the stream down

Last edited:
Yo.....if you watch that **** and your reply has ANYTHING to do with what you etched, put that **** in a spoiler b! That includes **** GIF reactions!!!

Grow the **** up and have some respect for those of us that like to enjoy the show when it airs!

Right when it's about to get popping, too.

I'm done with the live streams. it's only a matter of time now before someone uploads their copy.

Back
Top Bottom