OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It didn't make sense but unnecessary killing of characters have been this shows shtick for a while
I mean some I get.. but given what we've seen before like in hardhome and what it took to take regular people out and then attempting to kill the Giants

But I figured when we saw the dead horse that had chunks missing from its body, figured they could do the same with the dragon

Honestly, the real L of that episode has to be given to The Hound.

They'd have never needed to fight battle royale style had dude not been flagrant with the rock throwing.

They potentially could've waited it out for Dany to back them up.

y'all dudes trippin on the night king fading Viserion underestimating his power, this the first time we really seeing him flex his muscle. also it's magic for ****s sake

y'all dudes trippin on the night king fading Viserion underestimating his power, this the first time we really seeing him flex his muscle.

Lol I thought Drogon was overpowered as ****. The mother****ing night king chucked one ice spear and killed Viserion. :sick:

Honestly, the real L of that episode has to be given to The Hound.

They'd have never needed to fight battle royale style had dude not been flagrant with the rock throwing.

They potentially could've waited it out for Dany to back them up.

And don't forget when dude froze up when seeing the polar bear..

But I assumed he had a plan to break the ice or something better than what he did

Dragon-glass-tipped harpoons on the scorpions to kill wight Viserion :nerd:
Gendry going have to get in on building some armor for the dragons and some serious weapons

y'all dudes trippin on the night king fading Viserion underestimating his power, this the first time we really seeing him flex his muscle. also it's magic for ****s sake

If he can kill a dragon with a single spear chuck then he should have killed all them dudes when they were sitting there for a day. It don't make sense for him to take out a dragon that easy but sit there and watch Jon and crew fight

I can agree of how V went down. Would of been cool to see him put up a fight.

Arya scary AF lol

Jon better mount the other dragon and Dany :pimp:

But they didn't have to have dude kill the dragon with 1 damn spear he threw as a javelin.. I would have been cool with the arrow basically making him unable to fly

Then they could have that heartfelt moment of them having to take dany away.. and everyone realizing he was going bite the dust, but paved the way for them to escape

If he can kill a dragon with a single spear chuck then he should have killed all them dudes when they were sitting there for a day. It don't make sense for him to take out a dragon that easy but sit there and watch Jon and crew fight

He was merely flexing his power and intimidating them. Then The Hound had to be an idiot and incite the start.

Last post since I got work, calling it now...

Jon is digging into those walls either next episode or the episode after. It's inevitable.

Him coming back got Dany moist, the boat scene got her head spinning.

King Targaryen, of the 7 Kingdoms soon come.

Finally, I can go to bed in peace. The lord of light delivered us from the long night.

That **** was epic. Those of you that are waiting until Sunday are in for a treat. GOT upped the ante and delivered again. I'll definitely be re-watching it this Sunday.

I never want this show to end, bros. But I know it will after next season. Sucks, I don't watch TV. This is literally the only TV show I've ever obsessed over in my entire life like this. :lol:

Man this is war and he's literally a killing machine he ain't trying to intimidate anyone

Man, that's ALL the Night King does. Is intimidate. He wanted to show them he ain't nothing to mess with. You forget he raised his hands towards Jon way back when? :lol:

Last post since I got work, calling it now...

Jon is digging into those walls either next episode or the episode after. It's inevitable.

Him coming back got Dany moist, the boat scene got her head spinning.

King Targaryen, of the 7 Kingdoms soon come.
Good lord you gotta feel for lord friend zone.. can't catch a single win.. had to be him seeing Jon first

Then she was watching Jon fight.. saw him tell them go.. then was eyeing dudes chest hard

Finally, I can go to bed in peace. The lord of light delivered us from the long night.

That **** was epic. Those of you that are waiting until Sunday are in for a treat. GOT upped the ante and delivered again. I'll definitely be re-watching it this Sunday.

I never want this show to end, bros. I don't watch TV. This is literally the only TV show I've ever obsessed over in my entire life like this. :lol:

Me too man.

People at work make fun of me because I know everyone's name and I've never read the books.

I don't like the direction the show has taken off book but even with the "bad" elements its still the greatest tv show ever.

Ain't really close imo

Back
Top Bottom