OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A lot of L's. Also, dragonfire doesn't harm NK? Damn, Final Boss level.

Viserion died so maybe Drogon has to give him a golden crown? His death was amazing tho. The blood streaming out. An L that would make Viserys proud.

Thoros gone, looks like Melisandre is the real MVP now.

Tormund was MVP this episode. The Hound was ******ed as hell. I was hoping Beric could do some ill **** with the flames but just relegated to the sword.

I have to admit, I was hoping for more A Team deaths. Thoros and some random wildlings. Viserion and Benjen took those L's for the Suicide Squad.

Tired of Carcetti and the girls this episode. Time to **** or get off the pot.

definitely thought berric had some kind of ring of fire or something up his sleeve.

I was convinced when he saw dude light up his sword AND Jon looked at him.. something would have clicked

Since lightbringer is the sword of azor ahai and part of the prophecy

it definitely set up that Jon & the Night King are gonna be battling each other. Which is gonna be sick

Dany: "First time fighting the night king this finna be a breeze" Night King with the accuracy of Tom Brady. idk what Jon was thinking must have been trying to impress Dany or something. Oh and the Hound is a wuss :smh:

definitely thought berric had some kind of ring of fire or something up his sleeve.
After the hound started throwing those rocks, had to assume there was some bigger plan

I kept thinking of that awful King Arthur movie where they pulled that move.. trick them onto the ice and then intentionally break it

Figures :lol: dealing with that awful audio was the only trash part of this episode. Mf was coughing in the background and **** :lol:

Word I was like cmon man... :smh:

The video quality was great though. Can't wait to watch again Sunday, **** I'll probably watch again before that :lol:

My only thought is GoT could've been extended to two, maybe even three full seasons to properly finish the story. But alas...

can we talk about how Little Finger is constantly spinning that web, **** is masterful. :smh:

can we talk about how Little Finger is constantly spinning that web, **** is masterful. :smh:
Arya acting just like her damn mother.. with some of her father thrown in

I hope this is all a trick and she's trying to set LF up

Back
Top Bottom