OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nobody has. You just been whining the whole time.

Not here, had I not watched it, I would have woken up today to

a bunch of gifs of Viserons eye turning blue

So yeah ***** that, I would have been TIGHT.

Ruff ouchea

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 1
Man I'm tempted to watch...but since I'm actually paying for HBO (just for this show) I might as well just wait and get my money worth :lol:

Man I'm tempted to watch...but since I'm actually paying for HBO (just for this show) I might as well just wait and get my money worth :lol:

That's why I don't feel bad one bit about pirating this show. Not only have I already paid them but I'm gonna watch again on Sunday either way.

Me too, this the only reason I copped HBO. I will admit they do have some good movies on sometimes LOL

Glad there's a spoiler thread but y'all were pretty good about keepin all the discussion in tags

#TeamSunday checkin in

since HBO already has my money like someone mentioned before, I broke and watched the leak since it was in high enough visual quality. Don't regret it one bit

I can't wait til everyone's head explodes Sunday night. Those asking for links in 2017 must not know how to use Google effectively, it's really not that hard to find

since HBO already has my money like someone mentioned before, I broke and watched the leak since it was in high enough visual quality. Don't regret it one bit
Same here. I for some reason have both HBO Now and HBO Go for the month, so I feel like I'm entitled to watch.

42000 seeders :wow:

Back
Top Bottom