OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_0448.PNG
Danny got so wet , when she found out
the King of the North Jon Snow was still alive .

2. Can't stand Sansa won't be surprised if she get that work from Arya this season .

3. These M'Fs got a dragon bro , a dragon . I guess that scratch off the theory that Tyrion is a targaryan .

Not gonna lie , shorty was looking good this episode in that all white

Really bummed that I began watching a clip from the leaked episode and when I immediately realized it, I closed the window.

Doing my best to stay away from spoilers or any leaked info, from now until Sunday.:smh:

Watching GOT is one of my rare opportunities to actually have time to myself. I'm not spoiling that.

Should run into the book thread and get all those dudes back for all the earlier pages

Thread is dead cause you can stream the new episode in beautiful 1080p with flawless audio.

Dudes waiting till Sunday will just rack up some type of L via spoilers.

You can rewatch it again on Sunday :lol: I am.

Watching the leaked episode means you've gotta wait almost 2 weeks to see the finale :sick:
Rather just wait and get my fix the next 2 sundays

Watching the leaked episode means you've gotta wait almost 2 weeks to see the finale :sick:
Rather just wait and get my fix the next 2 sundays
Finale will be out by next week and people will have already spoiled it for you by the time it officially airs

Boys thirsty as hell sunday will be here soon enough, stay strong fellas, this must be watched on the big boy screen.

Back
Top Bottom