OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Where is that thread anyway? I can't find it in the general forum
That's because the Search function is, not very good.

Was trying to find the Boxing thread yesterday, the thread is titled "Official 2017 Boxing.." and I was typing in "Official Boxing" +search, and could not find it in results.

Had to find it deep in my watched threads, 6 pages in. So much for SummerJam screens from gravedigging past posts, impossible it will be.

End ramble.

I swear the husband in The Sinner (airs on USA) can be Jon Snow's twin

thesinner_cast_christopher_abbot.jpg

1297398652002_ORIGINAL.jpg

R + L = JS & ??? :nerd:

Was trying to find the Boxing thread yesterday, the thread is titled "Official 2017 Boxing.." and I was typing in "Official Boxing" +search, and could not find it in results.

Had to find it deep in my watched threads, 6 pages in. So much for SummerJam screens from gravedigging past posts, impossible it will be.

End ramble.

:rofl: cmon man. I don't think I've ever used any forums search function. Just Google search what you want along with niketalk and you'll be straight.

Got the day off today, so caved in and watched the HD leak late last night. Episode is :wow: :pimp:

Those who are staying strong are in for a treat.

If it's in HD you have to watch it.
Why put off for tomorrow what you can do today.

Lucky for me I"m in the middle of a Twin Peaks binge, so I can wait, and wait I will.

The ep was aired Tuesday. HD/1080 or w/e quality you prefer was out Wed morning.

With the right device/cord you can watch this on your big screen tv no problem.

Most holdouts (who for some odd reason are still online risking to get spoiled even if they're just checking the weather) probably just need something to fill their Sunday nights and/or are stubborn.

Each GoT episode is like a much anticipated event for me. Watching the leak didnt really give me that same feeling i get on Sunday nights :lol:

End ramble.
I've found the best way is just going to google and typing in the thread title plus Nike talk and it takes you right to it. I've tried using the NT search and it doesn't work at all.

Back
Top Bottom