OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Boys thirsty as hell sunday will be here soon enough, stay strong fellas, this must be watched on the big boy screen.

It isssssss on Kodi, but I'm gonna wait still. Even though the end is near, gotta support the show :pimp:

You guys are noble but for what? Ask this dude where it got him. Tomorrow ain't promised, fellas.

a4690cf4ddeed1003c1bbc80cc553a9e--stark-wallpaper-ned-stark.jpg

Watching it now and again Sunday = win-win in my book.

Y'all must have some low standards if y'all are saying this mug is in 1080 P haha I stopped watching after I heard the sound quality

Prolly watching the first cut that dropped.

I've seen the episode thrice already. First was good video quality bad audio, other two times were flawless video and audio quality.

eff a portal man my mans gave me the good link yesterday. Joint was 1gb of goodness.

I watched it last night on my TV with my pops. He was down to bend the knee early too. It was so good. I will watch again tho. but now my life is this

20841857_1130410207059033_3540441159694268292_n.jpg

After Sunday i will not partake in any leak shenanigans. My watch party finna be lit!

eff a portal man my mans gave me the good link yesterday. Joint was 1gb of goodness.

I watched it last night on my TV with my pops. He was down to bend the knee early too. It was so good. I will watch again tho. but now my life is this

20841857_1130410207059033_3540441159694268292_n.jpg

After Sunday i will not partake in any leak shenanigans. My watch party finna be lit!
Can you send / pm me

Yeah, the production release in 1080 is definitely out there, it's not like a video cam recording like those leaked movies. :lol:

When the red lady says, "The night is dark and filled with terror". Is she referring to the night king or just night/ darkness.?

This recent ep leaking out was due to HBO stupidity but the hackers that leaked the other ep are STILL hacking HBO.

We may be blessed by the Lord of the Light soon. Especially if one hacker is willing to sacrifice themselves to the Stranger.

Last edited:
This recent ep leaking out was due to HBO stupidity but the hackers that leaked the other so are STILL hacking HBO.

We may be blessed by the Lord of the Light soon. Especially if one hacker is willing to sacrifice themselves to the Stranger.

I start vacation tomorrow so I think I'm run back the series before the finale but I still hope and pray the finale leaks before the 27th

I'm not effing with a Finale leak.

Putting too much time into my finale party lol
It would be sad if someone subliminally spoiled it for you like what others have been doing .. can't tell if it's out of excitement or them playing the dumb card to spoil it for people

It would be sad if someone subliminally spoiled it for you like what others have been doing .. can't tell if it's out of excitement or them playing the dumb card to spoil it for people
Yeah, it would be.

Thinking of banning myself from this thread until Monday.

When the red lady says, "The night is dark and filled with terror". Is she referring to the night king or just night/ darkness.?

In her religion, R'hllor (The Lord of Light) is in an eternal struggle against The Great Other, the God of ice and death. In the books, White Walkers are referred to as The Others. She believes that White Walkers have something to do with The Great Other. White Walkers are also related to death because they mostly kill and revive dead creatures. Her religion associated light with life so darkness being the opposite is associated with death. Then you have The Long Night, which was a period of time in Westeros history when the White Walkers ran amok and killed a lot of people and spread cold and darkness.

Back
Top Bottom