OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ah, the power of subtitles. There was a little confusion on why the army was surrounding the group all day and night. I thought it was because the NK wanted to intimidate them, while others felt like it was stupid writing.

But Jorah alluded to it being because they were waiting for the water to freeze so they can march forward on them. The Hound throws the stones at them confirming the ice is solid enough.

Cool story I know but definitely happy to get clarification on it.

Wasn't that clear when they initially charged the group and they all fell in to the water cuz the ice gave way?
It has you wondering if the wights would've just stayed there since they didn't try to test the ice until the hound threw the rock.
As Jorah or one of them mentioned when they woke up and discovered Thoros to be dead they would've all froze to death before they starved to death.
Ice Dragon is gonna breathe ice right?
Nah b, got blue flame coming. Still a dragon. Just an undead one.
Bronn and Jamie should have died outside of Highgarden.

That daring escape still doesn't make sense especially with Bronn not being on the show anymore
What do you mean Bronn's not on the show anymore? :nerd:

I hate the internet :lol:

screenshot_20170821-001441-jpg.1963694

20170821_003249-png.1963695

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170821-001441.jpg
    Screenshot_20170821-001441.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 159
  • 20170821_003249.png
    20170821_003249.png
    482.1 KB · Views: 158
They showed the origin on the Night King already..can't see how that's Bran
the old man who was the three-eyed raven told bran not to stay in the vision too long or you get lost in them. something to that effect. bran has been basically using his visions to the past for so long. it's very possible that he's now become the night king.

also someone had a great post/image about how bran's vision works. so essentially it would basically be like the night king = future bran

I kno this is fantasy/fiction but there's no way Jon Snow could have survived that horse ride back to the Wall..hypothermia could have killed him in like 35 mins

I still think NK knew the dragons were coming. He had those Ice spears on deck.
man that's what im saying. this theory that braN starK is the NK is getting more plausible with each major event. i hope it's not true or at least it's revealed in a dope way. none of that Lost BS where bran's waking up from the time he fell down from the first episode and it was all part of his first vision or something...

The only reasoning I can think of for NK not killing Drogon is he just wanted to flex (as a lot of people said in the spoiler thread). Like Hans Landa in Inglorious Basterds letting Shoshanna run away. He or his men could have easily killed her imo. NK just wanted to let them know he was the **** and there would be no hope for them whether they die north or south of the Wall. Which could be his weakness.

Back
Top Bottom