OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nSeZjUQ.jpg

ohhh.png
It was da Hemi, Now people can stop complaining about the speed travel

troll.png

Called that man Ben Jen like he was Ben 10

That's not as bad as this one dude I know who calls

Daenerys .. 'Da-knee-ris'

Arya .. 'Aye-ya'

Tyrion.. 'Tear-yon"

Drogo ...'Drago'

:rofl: I don't even wanna hear how he pronounces the dragons. Drogon might be 'Doogan'

IMG_20170823_142159.jpg
IMG_20170823_142200.jpg
IMG_20170823_142203.jpg
IMG_20170823_142204.jpg

Any chance the meeting of all those power players doesn't end up with some bloodshed?

The 80min runtime makes me think we'll see some pretty epic set pieces

I'm pretty late to asking but I was listening to Bald Move from this week and a question that came in rasied my eyebrows.

If Cersei did truly know about Jaime meeting with Tyrion, why on earth would she let him walk out of KL alive?
She knew that they met but she didn't know they were going to meet. We saw Qyburn leave when Jaime arrived so he could have told her the news about her pregnancy and/or that Jaime met with Tyrion. Plus we don't know how much time has passed after the met.

She knew that they met but she didn't know they were going to meet. We saw Qyburn leave when Jaime arrived so he could have told her the news about her pregnancy and/or that Jaime met with Tyrion. Plus we don't know how much time has passed after the met.

This.

I think Qyburn has all of the little spies now that use to tell Varys everything. So I just assumed he informed Cersei of the meeting.

But in the exchange Jamie did ask why she would let him, and she replied something along the lines of wanting to hear what he had to say if I remember correctly

Yeah man, they butchered Tyrion, Varys, Misandei and Greyworm, basically Danny's whole squad been BUNS.

Back
Top Bottom