OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He'll always be Jon Snow to me damnit

NLFgIpE.gif

Would have been a nice touch to name him aemon after his uncle that was in the night's watch

Would've been way cooler and it would have made sense because Rhaegar was close to Aemon and told him that he thought his son would be the Prince that was Promised.

The show also botched the casting for Rhaegar and Lyanna. They were both supposed to be extremely attractive people and they were just average on the show.

I thought they just got the dude who played Viserys to play Rhaegar for a second :lol:

^^
Forgot about those earlier scenes when he talked about Rhaegar

Would've been way cooler and it would have made sense because Rhaegar was close to Aemon and told him that he thought his son would be the Prince that was Promised.

Plus aemon and aegon being brothers.. so you would have dude naming his sons after the brothers

With the implication being if there was a 3rd, he would get the other brothers name

i meant dany should have said something about it like get the whole he died thing out in the open

also what if maybe dany didnt get pregnant with daario cuz he was getting the lambskin condoms from the dothraki

i meant dany should have said something about it like get the whole he died thing out in the open

Honestly would have rathered that than a couple convos that took place and ate time.. at least at some private moment between the two

First and Foremost

The Stark House is Bike! (Even Bran)

magic-johnson-winner-1.jpg

nate_robinson.gif

Euron was like, I'm just a two bit hustler, peace Gods

hubie.png
11k8kly.jpg

LittlerFinger doe...

Ol weak in the knees I can hardly speak be full of **** like I'm normally on
mjlol.png

Arya in the savage life continues
vf8hly.jpg

Speaking of weak in the knees...Dany

f9nm9v.jpg

AegJon Starkgaeryn

full

But damn thats still his aunt
14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg

Oh well, they didnt eem know it
Wee-Bey-Shrug.gif

Tormund's gonna be sick when he finds out Brienne still in la la land over Jamie's ***
damn.png

How many clubs yall think Bronn and Pod shot up while ppl we're trying to save the world
wow.png

Night King aka the Game Genie of Westeros lookin like Roster Player 99

orlkv16d4iwoibmrj8sy.jpg

picard.png

Cersei, Cersei...gotta be the worst playcalling in the 2nd half of a pivotal game since the Falcons

So much f'ery and yet I feel so unsatisfied

Yooo lol I just peep from rewatching the episode, there was a rumor of Cersei & Bronn dating in real life . Reason why he suggested Pod to get a drink is cause they really truly hate each other guts in real life . It's crazy

I remember back when I would post on the misc. forums about 3-4 years ago there was a GOT thread and some dude posted that Aegon was his favorite and we would meet the character Later on.

Makes me wonder...

Shoulda been my guy Jax Teller as Rhaegar like I been seeing on SM. That's a handsome man.

Does hbo broadcast in 4k? I kinda wanna get a 4k tv to watch the last season. I got until 2019 to get one.
This gotta be the move, if they do in fact broadcast in 4K.

Jon Snow > Aegon Targaryen > Jon Sand

Sam shut down that Sand name real quick :lol:

Tormund's gonna be sick when he finds out Brienne still in la la land over Jamie's ***
damn.png

How many clubs yall think Bronn and Pod shot up while ppl we're trying to save the world
wow.png

:rofl:

How are they going to convince Jon and Dany that he's a Targaryen?

Like forreal. They can say Rhaegar married Lyanna through that maesters book, but that book don't say **** about a kid. You really just gonna believe Bran with no supporting evidence?

bran can tell them stuff that no one knows. They'd have the same expressions on their faces that tiny finger had when bran was listing all the bad stuff he did to their fam. Could tell Jon he saw him give a lord's kiss to a redhead in a cave. Tell dany she gave birth to a stillborn half human / half creature baby.

They should've showed Ser Davos knocking on missandei's door too. "I heard you like guys with missing body parts".

Back
Top Bottom