OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's is but ultimately everyone swallowed that pill. And in regards to Jon and Dany they're far apart enough to where I don't think anyone would care. Plus Aegon married both his sisters.

Man aint no one swallow that pill until Cersei became Queen. In the history books it would still be noted that she was crazy and smashed her brother.

Cousins smashing doesn't even get a footnote

i always thought the bigger issue with Cersei and Jaime wasn't so much that they were twins but that it means all her children were illegitimate. Joffrey and Tommen really had no claim to the throne.

She didn't. That scene was tied with her not killing Tyrion earlier either. Basically trying to emphasize how much family means to Cersei. They're going against her and basically pointing the gun to their own heads and daring her, but she can't bring herself to pull the trigger even though a large part of her wants to.

She's ruthless but can't hurt her own family. Might end up being important later. Her weak spot.
I think there's a clear difference here.

She didn't kill Jamie cuz she loves him and he's family.

She didn't kill Tyrion cuz that would've meant her death shortly after. Dany would've burnt KL to the ground for that transgression.

lumping in other shows doesn't escape the fact that this season has been full of trash writing and events.
That's the tactic ppl always use when they don't have a good counter-argument.

They can't argue that its good so they say its not as bad as this other carp nobody was talking about.

How are they going to convince Jon and Dany that he's a Targaryen?

Like forreal. They can say Rhaegar married Lyanna through that maesters book, but that book don't say **** about a kid. You really just gonna believe Bran with no supporting evidence?

Only 'gripes' with the episode are the Dragon Pit scenes seemed to drag on for a bit and the Jon/Aegon reveal once again felt repetitive. Now we have to show that the characters know and we have to go through the entire timeline that we have been told of.

NIGHT KING DOE!!!! PULLING UP IN THE LAMBO VISERION.

How are they going to convince Jon and Dany that he's a Targaryen?

Like forreal. They can say Rhaegar married Lyanna through that maesters book, but that book don't say **** about a kid. You really just gonna believe Bran with no supporting evidence?
Sansa and them dudes in that room did.

Characters will be written stupid for sake of the plot.

Ways away from everybody knowing though.

You guys think Tyrion actually told something to Cersei in secret during their conversation together or DnD didn't know what to write and just cut away? Really can't tell anymore at this point :lol:

Tyrion and Cersei obvs plotting together. Tyrion been relegated to the dustbin of history as far as Dany is concerned, so he ain't got no reason to think he'll be a part of her future plans. Maybe. Him brooding at the end of the show made him seem butthurt in some way.

I fully expected to see jorah dumb *** standing in another shadow with a razor to his wrist too.

I can't put a finger on the Lannister family, they all want to kill each other but not really.

Tyrion wants to be Head Consigliere In Charge but then here comes Jon with his Sadboi wave slinging raw kielbasa and getting in shawty ear. Won't be surprised if Tyrion and Ser Friendzone try some goofy ****.

I can't wait for the golden company in s8. They're going to see the army of the dead and be like:

leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

Tyrion wants to be Head Consigliere In Charge but then here comes Jon with his Sadboi wave slinging raw kielbasa and getting in shawty ear. Won't be surprised if Tyrion and Ser Friendzone try some goofy ****.

I need to see friendzone's face when he finds out Dany smashed a guy that was actually dead at one point. He gonna commit that when he can't even get close enough to sniff the yambs and resurrected dudes shooting up the club.

Bran can tell people **** that happened when no one else was around.

If he ever needs credibility he can reference deep dark secret no one else would know.
Even that isn't foolproof cuz the person can always lie.

All that would lead to is Bran's life being in danger.
You guys think Tyrion actually told something to Cersei in secret during their conversation together or DnD didn't know what to write and just cut away? Really can't tell anymore at this point :lol:
If the writing ever gets that bad :smh: As bad as the theories in here. Those Tyrion is going to be a traitor theories is a sign that it's gonna be time to abandon ship.

what if the night king has to be south of the wall in order to be killed

meaning he HAD to get the get the dragon to get past the wall and away from the land of always winter?

and why didnt tyrion tell dany cersei is pregnant?

Episode was dope :pimp:

The first half drug on a bit

LF going out like a b**** :pimp:

Arya a cold mf

Reek trying to redeem himself was cool

Jamie & Cersei connection over :pimp:

The Bran & Sam scene was done poorly. Seems they just threw that in for convenience

NK + Zombie Dragon = ain't nuttin ta **** with

My prediction Jon/Aegon will end up dying and leave Daenerys with child in the end next season.

Why was Tyrion creeping in that scene when Jon went to smash? I thought it would have been Jorah watching his dreams shatter all over again.

Actually I think Dany dies giving birth to child leaving him with Jon

Varys a damn jobber now. :smh: GRR would've killed off 3-4 peeps already. Way too much fan service. D&D are BA.

Season 6/8

Back
Top Bottom