OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was thinking about this last night, Jon seemed disgusted with KL last episode. Can't really see him moving there if they win the war.

yeah I understand that, but what I'm saying is if Jon is the true heir, and he marries Dany, then Dany would be Queen. So technically she's still sitting on the throne

Yeah sure, Queen as in wife of the King, not Queen ruler of the Seven Kingdoms.

I was thinking about this last night, Jon seemed disgusted with KL last episode. Can't really see him moving there if they win the war.

lol Jon was overdressed for the South. KL is too jam packed, has more civilians than the entire North, and just means way more wights for NK when he swoops down here with his new HM Fly

Oldest version
tumblr_inline_ovehen3GJn1r6941h_540.gif

Newest version
tumblr_ovefcwg8Qu1s56rl9o3_540.gif

I have to admit that it stinks that Aidan Gillen might not be around in S8. A heck of an actor

^ he'll be on some HBO show playing the conniving dude

Jon not wanting the throne is another perfect reason why his name should have been aemon, who passed on the throne for his younger brother aegon

Ehh the schtick with the dumb raspy Batman voice he was doing got old. This was the right time to off him.

Reactions: Ube
I meant all about it in that they were into it, not all of them. We know because they also married outside the fam like you said and rhaegar had a martell and stark wife. He wasn't waiting on dany to go through puberty to wife her up. I dunno about viserys though, he was a creep.

Viserys looked like he was going to marry Dany as soon as he became King. Dude was ready to unleash his dragon in other ways back in Season One.

hate to jump on the hate bandwagon but damn...you can really tell that its after the books and using their own writers

so popcorn

that theon scene was atrocious

This kind of bothered me. He's supposed to know everything, he shouldn't need Sam to come in and tell him to do more research.

He's not supposed to know everything, he hasn't even been the 3 eyed Raven that long. Sam's character is definitely important to helping defeat the Night King too.

At the end of the say, LF got reckless and the chickens came home to roost. The beginning of the end for him was when he pushed Lysa through the moon door.

Someone asked what's up with ellaria and her dead daughter. Would've been cold blooded of the show to show ellaria in the dungeon next to her decomposing daughter.
If we had more time I'm use we would have seen that

Back
Top Bottom