OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you guys go back and rewatch? I swear I don't remember alot from the earlier seasons that get brought up.

Me and one of my homeslices are going to binge watch all the seasons again before the final season 8. We're both super busy so we definitely are committing to another job by re-watching all of GoT.

I've rewatched once before earlier in the series, was definitely a task then even more so now.

Before season 5 started, I said I'd revisit the entire series, and that hasn't happened yet.

However, going into the final season, and if the '19 rumors are true, it'd be a necessity to rewatch it all.

But yo can we talk about that weirdo Qyburn being overly excited and amazed at the wight tho? lol Dude had a boner that entire scene :lol:
That's his line of work. The dude was ready to bring that wight back to lab for 'experimental' studies lol

Would it bother you if he spoke just like LittleFinger? :lol:

That would be lame as hell. White Walker language is supposed to sound like ice cracking but I imagine that NK can speak the Common Tongue or possibly some ancient language. Carcetti voice only works for Carcetti. NK needs that bass tho.

5IGfgJH9xnCKcmbvf1Uw2usj3SmLP5r3Sbp5ZRZcT2Q.jpg

Season finale drew 12 million viewers, crushing the VMAs in the process.

Does MTV even air music videos anymore to justify an awards show? :lol:

This Silver Spectrum cable package got rid of MTV for me. Not that I watch MTV anymore or give a **** about the VMA's.

Another thing about the finale. The Silver Samurai and Dany knew that NK killed a dragon. They know that he resurrects dead humans and animals. Did it never occur to them that he might try to resurrect the dead dragon? So maybe they might want to prepare some counter defenses along the Wall for when the White Walkers come through. Of course, fighting off a dragon, dead or alive, is easier said than done but NW got rocked a little bit too easily imo. Or is this another case of poor writing is poor writing?

This Silver Spectrum cable package got rid of MTV for me. Not that I watch MTV anymore or give a **** about the VMA's.

Another thing about the finale. The Silver Samurai and Dany knew that NK killed a dragon. They know that he resurrects dead humans and animals. Did it never occur to them that he might try to resurrect the dead dragon? So maybe they might want to prepare some counter defenses along the Wall for when the White Walkers come through. Of course, fighting off a dragon, dead or alive, is easier said than done but NW got rocked a little bit too easily imo. Or is this another case of poor writing is poor writing?

I doubt anyone thought the NK was going to be able to pull a giant dragon out from the frozen lake

I don't think it's poor writing. Who would expect the Night King to resurrect a dragon?

And the Wall was destroyed because the dragon bore a hole in the middle of the it, making it easier for the structure to collapse.

I just re-watched the Hardhome episode.

Man, the scene when the female wilding turns around and sees the wight children. Man, that's sad.

I don't think it's poor writing. Who would expect the Night King to resurrect a dragon?

And the Wall was destroyed because the dragon bore a hole in the middle of the it, making it easier for the structure to collapse.

Not to mention that jawn was on fire as it was falling from the sky in addition to the fact that he just KILLED A DRAGON with a 1000 ft javelin throw, by all accord you would think that they wouldn't necessarily have time to process "Oh ****, he might pull that 500 pound beast from the depths of the sea" considering there were damn near 100k wights chasing after and attempting to kill them.

I mean... Maybe just maybe?

They didn't think a dragon was coming back because they don't think they can swim.

I'm still trying to figure how they pulled the deep sea diving expedition to get it in the first place

Hold up, LF sympathizers and Stannisites ain't go no Love for Jon Snow?!?!?

V0q9wI.gif

Y'all hitting that NK bandwagon real quick since he done have that Tom Brady Madden '19 glitch spiral.

Aegon Targaryen, Smasher of Aunt Yambs, Rightful Heir to the Throne, Washer of Wights, Resurrected Prince that was Promised and Sworn Protector of the Living is the MVP.

Period.

landscape-1466995751-jon-snow.png

Dany took nothing but L's whether they were her ideas or not. Cersei, L's all around (Jamie leaving, forces destroyed, Casterly Rock is still an L)

Jon said he bent the knee but actually got Dany to bend her knees, laid out hella Wights, united the Northern Lords, got that DragonGlass and walked away from KL with the "treaty" he wanted.

As far as Bronn and Cersei, they must really hate each IRL other since they dated a long time ago, before she married her baby daddy in 2007 and it's actually in their contract to not be in the same scene together. He musta banged all her hot female relatives and friends maybe.

Back
Top Bottom