OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First episode is only boring to people with short attention spans.

Anyways, just saw these on IG :lol:

Screenshot_20171223-103031.jpg
Screenshot_20171223-102957.jpg

Gunpowder was mad boring to me. Fell asleep on the first 2 episodes..barely got through the third
I fell asleep by the end of ep 1. Dont know how it ends :lol:

The main conflict isn't compelling to me. It just reminded me of oh yeah, this is why all these religious ppl flee England to the new world.

Yea it was a cookie cutter miniseries. Didn't even know the 3rd episode would be the last.

Looks like something Kitt tried just to stay busy and get his behind the camera skills up. He created and directed it IIRC.

Yea it was a cookie cutter miniseries. Didn't even know the 3rd episode would be the last.

Looks like something Kitt tried just to stay busy and get his behind the camera skills up. He created and directed it IIRC.
Oh ****. Did not know that.

Well then son may have a future. Certain GoT actors I'm like they might not even have a future with HBO and then others will be life long HBO workers :lol:

If anything this is a well acted accurate looking period piece.

:wow::sick: @ the king not wiping his *** after #2. Just immediately put on his trousers.

Last edited:
Oh ****. Did not know that.

Well then son may have a future. Certain GoT actors I'm like they might not even have a future with HBO a d then others will be life long HBO workers :lol:

If anything this is a well acted accurate looking period piece.

:wow::sick: @ the king not wiping his *** after #2. Just immediately put on his trousers.
Thought the same thing. LOL!

Robb Stark, what a naive idiot.

Valar Morghulis is on right now.

And the Frey girl his uncle pics isn't even that bad. What a fool.

Rewatching season 4 I find it so funny that Sam did not tell John that he found/saw his brother while out north of the wall.

John still doesn't know Bran is alive.

Also, when the hound took Arya to see her aunt with the trap door Sandsa was there why didn't they connect there or it was announced that her sister was there.

Rewatching season 4 I find it so funny that Sam did not tell John that he found/saw his brother while out north of the wall.

Also, when the hound took Arya to see her aunt with the trap door Sandsa was there why didn't they connect there or it was announced that her sister was there.
spoilers bro..

this isn't the walking dead thread where no one cares

Sansa was in hiding from Cersei during that time.

About to rewatch seasons 6-7 :pimp:

By then they would have released the whole series in 4k... so I guess I might as well wait for the complete set to come out even though I own all the previous seasons on BD.

Back
Top Bottom