OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watched Battle of the Bastards again for the first time in a while yesterday & I’m not sure if I’m imaging this or not but I thought I remembered someone mentioning in this threa wondering about Dany’s reaction to hearing the truth about her father’s death from Jaime in tonight’s episode as if she didn’t already know...

But after watching BoB, Tyrion actually already told her the truth in that ep. Didn’t remember that happening at all.
B7A416E6-15EC-401E-8CFB-955774E452B3.png

Yep. Sure did.

Someone on youtube was hoping lady stoneheart would make an appearance as one of the dead who rises. Would def shock the audience but prob not gonna happen.

Stumbled upon django last night and couldn't help but die :lol: when I thought about the way they looked at Grey worm and missandei

Last edited:
We back tonight! With this episode tonight, endgame for me on Friday and battle of winter fell next Sunday :pimp:

It’s going to be a great 4 day work week since I took Friday off for end game :lol: :pimp:

Haven't seen the leak. I imagine it's going to be more story, "filler" considering how long the episode is and the fact that it's right before the big battle. I would love for the episode to end with dead Starks rising.

Just wanna see how Jon being told that he's aegon and everything that comes with that plays out

Also we on ghost watch

I can see the remaining direwolves saving the Starks and sacrificing themselves like Summer did for Bran and co. I doubt any of the pets will survive, dragon or direwolf.

Ghost is the "runt of the litter" and the only White direwolf. He's basically Jon. Technically is a wolf but not like the other wolves. Funny **** is Jon and Arya have the Stark look more so than the others who all look like Tully's.

Back
Top Bottom