OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ghost is the "runt of the litter" and the only White direwolf. He's basically Jon. Technically is a wolf but not like the other wolves. Funny **** is Jon and Arya have the Stark look more so than the others who all look like Tully's.
Sansa is the only one that looks full blown Tully.

Just watched. Another set up episode. Really captures that night before the war feel.

Better than the premiere though. Honestly it is disappointing that they're gonna try and wrap everything up with 4 eps left.

And of all the reunions, the one they nailed here is better than the ones that faltered last ep. One other was pretty good as well.

Tormund :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Son has been hilarious the moment he showed up.

Don't know how to feel about the Arya scene.

The little gathering by the fire was probably the best part of the ep.

Jon dumb not realizing that safe space aint safe. He of all ppl should know.

Last edited:
I take the whole week off for the Draft.

Works out well with A4 and Battle of Winterfell next weekend. :pimp:

thats right. i remember the cp off week now. how long have you had that tradition going for?

I can see the remaining direwolves saving the Starks and sacrificing themselves like Summer did for Bran and co. I doubt any of the pets will survive, dragon or direwolf.

That's what you thought summer did?

After what my man did for that ungrateful BA

:smh:

Even cat had to come off her BS.. can't wait for that day with cersei lite

Bran robb rickon sansa all were suppose to have super red hair and look like cat

Just watched. Another set up episode. Really captures that night before the war feel.

Better than the premiere though. Honestly it is disappointing that they're gonna try and wrap everything up with 4 eps left.

And of all the reunions, the one they nailed here is better than the knes that faltered last ep. One other was pretty good as well.

Tormund :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Son has been hilarious the moment he showed up.

Don't know how to feel about the Arya scene.

The little gathering by the fire was probably the best part of the ep.

Jon dumb not realizing that safe space aint safe. He of all ppl should know.
Tornund made this episode. The fire place scene was the best.
Arya scene was weird...like she been waiting 10 years

I respect the hell out of you book readers.

BUT THIS IS THE SHOW THREAD :lol:

And in the show they all look like Starks except Sansa :lol:

To be fair, the Lannisters were all blonde af at the beginning of the show now look at them. The show doesn’t have the best track record for hair color.

Rickon had a slightly different look as well.

I mean its not like the books are comics. So readers look to the show to see vkw descriptions were adapted.

I originally missed the part where Urine says, "I'm going to put a prince in your belly." I thought he had said "piss at your belly."

That explains what some of you said already, that Cersei only gave him the time of day so she could pin the baby on him instead of Jaime.

Back
Top Bottom