OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For clarity, HBO isn't at fault here. D&D were over it.

In an interview published before the final premiere, D&D made it clear that they were the ones insisting on stopping at eight seasons and limiting the last two to a total of 13 episodes. “[HBO] said, ‘We’ll give you the resources to make this what it needs to be,’” Weiss said. Benioff added, “HBO would have been happy for the show to keep going, to have more episodes in the final season.” But the showrunners refused. “We always believed it was about 73 hours, and it will be roughly that,” Benioff continued. “As much as they wanted more, they understood that this is where the story ends.”

https://www.theringer.com/game-of-t...794/game-of-thrones-ending-too-quickly-pacing

NQi9.gif

I read this in Beric's voice :rofl:

D&D are the enemy. The first enemy and the last.

hqdefault.jpg

Gods, revisiting this quote pisses me off. What happened to death being the last enemy? :smh::smh::smh:

They turned that **** into a minor plot point. I don’t agree with having Cersei as the big bad but even if they wanted to go that route why not finish up the WW storyline in season 7 ??

Such ****ing clowns.

The article is on point. These dudes rushed to end this, cut scenes that could've emotionally paid off, and just got really sloppy.

You know how some Star Wars fans put in mad time and go to great lengths to rewrite the prequel trilogy? I can totally see the dissatisfied diehard GoT fans doing the same :lol:

This ****ty situation makes me appreciate Vince Gilligan even more.

Last edited:
What a shame.:smh:

D&D are trash for basically giving up on the show when they no longer had a template to straight up copy+paste from.

And they got a Star Wars trilogy coming?:lol::sick::smh:

Yeah these last two seasons were a lot of missteps but I think that social media being a big influence and giving everyone a voice is magnifying things and making it worse.

Now that the spoilers for how the show ends leaked it's making it even worse.

That horse drawing is the truth lol

Such ****ing clowns.

The article is on point. These dudes rushed to end this, cut scenes that could've emotionally paid off, and just got really sloppy.

You know how some Star Wars fans put in mad time and go to great lengths to rewrite the prequel trilogy? I can totally the dissatisfied diehard GoT fans doing the same :lol:

This ****ty situation makes me appreciate Vince Gilligan even more.

@ me fam.

The GOT fan base is already out here trying to repair scenes that D&D butchered lol.

Gave me chills, at this point D&D just conned all the shows fans, destroyed the entire series because in reality these cats are frauds that couldn’t carry on a show once the source material ran out and just wanted out instead of handing it over...they alone should be to blame, I’m disgusted man...how you ruin this show...

Back
Top Bottom