OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Proud papa lol

9021BC64-E7D0-4ED4-909C-EFE09F1C011B.jpeg

And all the crying is even more entertainment :rofl:

"We only have 73 hours of story left" was the biggest crock of BS D&D tried to feed us.

Somebody should've drop kicked these **********ers right in the face when they said that. Like someone posted above, this entire season could've been a ten-episode season dedicated to defeating the Night King, and then the battle vs Cersei and turn to Mad Queen in the following season. Ten episodes each with story to spare. HBO would've cashed everyone out. GOT is bigger and hotter than it's ever been.

Meanwhile HBO got prequels lined up

GoT ending

tyrion-and-bronn-shaking-heads.gif

King Wheels though. Seriously?!

giphy.gif

and Westworld 3: Rise of The Machines trailer is not bueno.
Jesse blade slinging Blue Sky in Breaking Bad 2049.

tumblr_nzc35xtLQq1smsmqro1_540.gif

Here I am thinking Sansa and Aegon gonna get married or Aegon and Dany gonna get married but nope
WTH does he want with the wildings anyways... not like his ginger minge gonna come back alive

Like killing Dany made zero sense at all.. Oh ok instead of marrying her.. and giving Sansa the north ...
Wtf ... 8 seasons to end incest really ... a ****ing war to end incest

Tyrion surviving and maintaining his advisor status :pimp:

Bigger come up this whole show: Bronn or Gendry??

Ned was too honorable. I don't think he would have approved of Jon killing Dany unless Jon was willing to take the throne himself.

The finale was alright.
The Starks/The North being the real winners was fine with me since they suffered the most and cuz I **** with them. Jon got to be free in a way. I am happy with that because he can be a free folk and be back with Ghost :smokin and didn’t have to die. I’d prefer for him to end up as ruler but he still didn’t die. Arya and Jon saying bye though got me :frown: . Arya is gangsta as **** :smokin for checking stupid *** Yara. She always gonna be a real one :lol: . Sansa got the North to be independent and her being ruler is aight. Bran though :smh: :stoneface: is my biggest complaint like yo this ***** *** fool all of sudden is fine with being ruler get the **** outta here with that **** and go find a tree to hug *****. Greyworm, I wish this fool caught the fade ****ing pos. Edmure can’t catch a w :lol: . How they gonna treat my boy Pod by being a kings guard though? Let that fool drown in *****. Sam out here getting ****ted on as usual :lol: . Also I hate how they have done a lot of things behind the audiences back this season Jon telling his siblings and then Jon getting caught in this episode and all of a sudden he’s prisoner. Who caught him, how, where? It’s not the worst ending because at least they didn’t go the Sopranos/ Fade to Black route because then I’d be really pissed. Overall, I liked it for what it was.

I would really like them to do a prequel based on Aegon the Conqueror. That would be badass seeing them go from a small house to being ruler of the 7 kingdoms.

So far how many spinoffs are they gonna do? I know for sure one right but do they have more that they wanna do?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom