OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, had to mute Nawghty :rofl:

D64A93E9-D79C-4D8B-B650-7B3B2630B02A.jpeg

409FEB3C-0728-46EE-B94A-C727387FBE66.jpeg

Bran rubbing it in
Telling him
He where he was suppose to be
While sending him to the wall
And his no walking *** the king
:smh:

I literally skipped to the end when Jon killed dany! The worst drop off in a tv series I’ve ever watched. I felt GOT had this show in the bag could’ve been top 5 easily! **** maybe even #1 or second behind breaking bad but they fumble the ball

Finale didn’t bother me much. I actually enjoyed most of it.

The only **** that bugs me is that Jon being a Targaryen literally meant nothing in the end. It didn’t cause any true friction between him and Dany - what forced Jon’s hands were really Dany’s actions and not the threat of Jon. You could claim Sansa playing her card may have had something to do with it too - but eh....

Dude needed to die man, but I don’t want hand2handking hand2handking calling me a racist

grey worm didnt need to die for **** and the fact that you put it to me calling you a racist makes me think you are and just trying to use me an excuse

Chernobyl is the best miniseries I've seen on HBO since Olive Kitteredge.

not on hbo but check out patrick melrose on showtime

This last couple season was just a money They didn’t know how to capitalize on the hype And it crushed the good writing

danaerys wanted to eliminate white privilege across the world and for she had to die and they had to pretend she was "mad'

mad queen story sucks anyway

she wanted to break the wheel and liberate the world from oppression and evil of men

now slavery returns to essos and yunkai and meereen and those white westerosi dont give af

hopefully daario fulfills her legacy and comes for revenge on everyone along with grey worm

like someone said before, jon killed olly so how he gonna be a hypocrite

those ppl in kings landing should have fled the city ever since knowing a war coming

On the contrary, because of this trash finale, I want the books now more than ever. I would hate to think that GRRM makes Bran King in the books.

Back
Top Bottom