OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone notice, the first song in the credits is the rains of castamere. i think it is at least

Last edited:
Yo another thing... tell me that when the other guy at the iron bank who spoke up with Stanis went to go meet that black guy in the hot tubs... there wasn't a clear view but the other guy in the bath tubs looked like the Indian dude Sayeed from Lost
pimp.gif
eek.gif
 i thought i was trippin 

yo it did i wonder if he bout to be on the show for real? 

if so what character could he play? 
nerd.gif

might be a dumb question, but was it ever revealed or does John Snow know that his father, mother, and Rob are dead? What about Bran and Rickon?

Yo another thing... tell me that when the other guy at the iron bank who spoke up with Stanis went to go meet that black guy in the hot tubs... there wasn't a clear view but the other guy in the bath tubs looked like the Indian dude Sayeed from Lost 
pimp.gif
eek.gif
 i thought i was trippin 

yo it did i wonder if he bout to be on the show for real? 

if so what character could he play? 
nerd.gif
This oberyn is great.

But my man Sayeed would of feasted on that role

might be a dumb question, but was it ever revealed or does John Snow know that his father, mother, and Rob are dead? What about Bran and Rickon?
he's known his dad's been dead for awhile.

and he was made aware of his brother and mom when he returned from his wildling escapades before he went on trial. 

Last edited:

He knows all about em, remember when he was about to escape and sam & co. chased him? And also in the beginning of this season he was talking about Robb etc.

Tyrion :pimp:

My boy once again displaying why he's my favorite character by far. That's how you react to a bull **** trial. Gimme that trial by combat ***** :smokin

Davos got a sword for a tongue too. Dude made a gret case for why the iron bank should be worried about the current leadership in Kingslanding.

As much as I love Dany I care less and less with her dealings. No surprise she killed some innocent ppl trying to be a boss with that eye for an eye punishment.

I didn't think the Hound's actions and whereabouts would be a big deal to Tywin and the council but it shows how dude is really keeping an eye on **** to bring together the 7 kingdoms.

Anyway, this ep was all Tyrion by the end of it. Never taking the easy way. Son really owning the battle of Blackwater though :lol:

Forgot about Reek. Thought his sister would've came with a better force than that when she gave that speech but I realize it was just a rescue mission not a full on assalut and invasion.

Can't be mad at Varys. He played it smart. He knew the queen wanted him to say something damamging so he came up with something. Siding with Tyrion would be suicide. It's the same way Littlefinger gave Ned Stark mad chances to play the game and then finally made a move so he could come out benefitting instead of losing ground.

The imp is that dude. 
smokin.gif

Trial by combat. It's win/win. If he wins, obviously he's free. If he dies, he still wins cause his dad needs him to wed another family for power. He knows his other son Jaime won't step down as hand so he loses all leverage with his son's marrying for power. 

He knows. The Lord Commander told him to focus on the Nights Watch because White Walkers.

Last edited:
The imp is that dude. :smokin

Trial by combat. It's win/win. If he wins, obviously he's free. If he dies, he still wins cause his dad needs him to wed another family for power. He knows his other son Jaime won't step down as hand so he loses all leverage with his son's marrying for power. 
Are u low key tryna spoil???? :nerd:
"Dry-spoiling"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom