OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
God that really woulda brought the house down for me :pimp:

And yeah @diabolicaldeezy varys reaction still has me wheezing. Literally Sittin there like
birdvarys.jpg

did you guys see the doc? the table read they had jon killing dany as the final scene......would have been better....unless that was docs editing as i'm sure the room would have had issue with bran being king

if the writer of books is truly not happy with the ending i can see him shopping rights to make movies..5-6 movies

It was an edit. The table read that is. The snip of Dany being killed (the cut to where he says end of GOT) not to be fooled with how the show was supposed to end. But I know when I saw the doc someone would see it that way

did you guys see the doc? the table read they had jon killing dany as the final scene......would have been better....unless that was docs editing as i'm sure the room would have had issue with bran being king

if the writer of books is truly not happy with the ending i can see him shopping rights to make movies..5-6 movies

He can’t, HBO owns the rights.

Everyone else is all cheering her on and there’s Varys, the realist, knowing that her killing him like that is a crock of **** :lol:

I thought the new star wars movies were supposed to be something different and not rely on skywalkers? Or maybe that’s what fans want.

So, watching Last Watch. In the EW article I read earlier, Emelia said Kit doesn’t read any scripts before the first table read for each season because he wants to experience finding out what happens with his fellow cast members. So the scene in the doc when they read the scene with him killing Dany and he cries, that was the first time he knew what was going to happen.

Emelia read ahead and already knew.

I thought the new star wars movies were supposed to be something different and not rely on skywalkers? Or maybe that’s what fans want.

They are. After 9 the movies going forward are new, separate stories.

D&D can adapt from other things, like KOTOR, or make their own stories. We don't know at this point.

Imagine if Disney gives D&D a Marvel project just to **** with people.
:rofl: Nah. They dont want me let loose on them dudes.

Kevin Feige hasnt gone mad producer.

All my OG posters <Page 300, put your first post that you ever made in this thread.
The night's watch would have to be slaughtered or he somehow unites the wildings with them as well some other force, take the North and continue to conquer all of the South. I know I was thinking for a while what if the plan was to somehow link Danerys with some guy cuz she can't do it alone but I kinda doubt it now. Probably not Jon.

Last edited:
Caught 'The Last Watch' last night. Unless HBO has bigger plans for a more in-depth doc in the future, they dropped the ball major here.

While it was cool to find out about this one extra who has survived since S1, and the Night King (who I knew already) is actually a stunt choreographer, I was expecting character reactions from the cast. How you gonna have Cersei & Jaime, Arya & Sana, not shown once to share their thoughts? Only Dany & Jon get devoted time? :smh:

Caught 'The Last Watch' last night. Unless HBO has bigger plans for a more in-depth doc in the future, they dropped the ball major here.

While it was cool to find out about this one extra who has survived since S1, and the Night King (who I knew already) is actually a stunt choreographer, I was expecting character reactions from the cast. How you gonna have Cersei & Jaime, Arya & Sana, not shown once to share their thoughts? Only Dany & Jon get devoted time? :smh:

I found that strange as well. Very strange. I guess their focus was 90% production crew. I’m pretty sure they will have plenty of cast member insight in the DVD content. Plus I’m sure most of the cast didn’t wanna be filmed extra. Even though he was half joking, you saw that part where Tyrion was like “ayyy is that a god damn camera crew in my dressing room?!”

Most were probably not that interested in giving extra insight at that point. Just a guess, who really knows though

^^^ I would guess they shot hours of additional footage for the doc, that probably includes additional cast interviews. Probably will see more of it in some form as time goes on.

Because everyone was disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom