OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Went to the UPS store today. the girl there looked identical to maise williams.
i had to and double take. same height, same face, only difference was she was blonde but still had dark big eyebrows i need to start that rewatch and reread

uun158i39s251.jpg
But then they don't even do Star Wars so they could focus on their Netflix deal :lol:

My homie's little sister IS Maisie Williams' doppelganger. I went to point it out and dude finished my sentence. She gets it all day everday.

rewatched Avengers AOU and Endgame. Throuroughly enjoyed both.

rewatched some of GOT S7 and 8

and felt mad cuz i KNEW where it was going.

what they did to the Night King :smh:

they had ALL the ingredients.

:lol: I remember liking Troy.

Pitt as Achilles :pimp: Perfect casting

The problem is the movie is based on the classic epic/tragedy and the way that story plays out is type trash (like a few other classics)

Achilles is ultimately fighting for a lame *** king, Bloom plays a ***** boy coward that couldn't shoot the fair one to avenge his brother, and in the end a city of innocents get washed and violated.

Achilles vs. Hector one of the best period piece fights. There are no pacts between lions and men. Then proceeded to literally drag fam's corpse :rofl:

I know it got a poor RT score and thats a bit crazy to me given the cast and Petersen directing.

george made a post Sunday about going back to the mountains to write.
just like peter pan
i still believe
we getting winds THIS YEAR

All of Achille's belong in the Motivational Quotes thread.

Hector dying hit me hard though. I was like damn, dude was just a family man who got killed because of his horny brother. I felt like I could relate. Then, I realized I was that younger brother and my big bro would've done the same for me, probably:lol:

It’s hilarious rewatching avatar and fully watching it

and they did the whole little finger story way better when dealing with the whole earth king story in episode 20 of the 2nd season

Back
Top Bottom