OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If there's anything I'm actually interested in is what happens to the 7 kingdoms after this current story is done. Hope GRRM would hint or shed some light on that.

Definitely don't care for the show's ending or what the future looks like there.

Why didn't Sansa just tell John, she had the line to Lil Finger and the Vale from the very beginning?
She was jealous of Jon getting all the attention and being treated like the leader of all in the north rebelling against the throne when she was the rightful heir of Winterfell but gets ignored cuz she's a woman.

So she decided to have the Lil Finger and Vale backup be her trump card.

Ridle me 1 more question.

Why do they keep calling Cersi a blonde?

And Jamie lost his blonde in like season 3.

The imp lost his after like season 1!
WTF?

They dirty blonde or judt got lazy in dying the actors’ hair.

Also sansa was a bish, that’s why.

The more hardcore fans didn’t seem to be shy about saying how the last season sucked. I jist think the focus of this show is boring but they know people love dragons.

Why didn't Sansa just tell John, she had the line to Lil Finger and the Vale from the very beginning?
She saw her self as the legitimate heir to winterfell as well since Jon was a bastard

Ridle me 1 more question.

Why do they keep calling Cersi a blonde?

And Jamie lost his blonde in like season 3.

The imp lost his after like season 1!
WTF?
like Zik said, dirt and hardship. plus greys

The more hardcore fans didn’t seem to be shy about saying how the last season sucked. I jist think the focus of this show is boring but they know people love dragons.
again Dance of Dragons is actually a really cool story. what sucks is not going to the beginning of how it all started. I pray there are flashbacks at least, because iirc correctly Balerion the Black Dredd had died before the actual Dance of Dragons.

I, too, was hoping that this upcoming series took place farther back in GoT lore. But hey, I'll take what I can get.

I'm not sure what to expect anymore with this series, but I will give it a watch.

Looking forward to the upcoming LOTR series on Amazon Prime.

📠

Imagine if Star Wars started with Episode 1. BIG yikes. Jar Jar would’ve killed the franchise.

Even the Star Wars prequels>GOT at this point. The dialogue, pacing, and childish characters might be terrible, but the overall story is technically solid and could be presented well by a better writer. The reasons behind the Emperor’s rise and Anakin becoming Darth Vader make sense (being lured to the Dark Side in search of power, being disrespected by the Jedi, etc), but the prequels rushed Anakin’s turning because they wasted too much time on the side stories in the first two movies.

GOT? None of the decisions and character changes D&D made in the later seasons make any sense. What is the reason behind Tyrion becoming an idiot 10 year old who makes constant penis jokes?Jaime spending multiple seasons humbling himself only to do what he does in season 8? Jon learning about leadership and decision making from his Night’s Watch mentors only to become a complete idiot who does whatever Daenerys says in the last few seasons? Ugh listing all this $&@$ is already annoying me and I can go on forever, so I’m just gonna stop here

Im not sure why season 5 was so bad, but season 6 was good and season 7 is CRACK!

When the Dothraki attack the Lannister army....

tenor-7.gif

All the cross relationships and meet ups in season 7 is what all the previous seasons were leading up to and it delivered.

Im hoping season 8 isn't as bad as I remember.

Why did they try to make Arya a sex symbol!?!?

They even showed her butt 🤮.

Jonn bending the knee all over the place after season 7 cemented he wouldn't.

We finally get "The Long Night".

I forgot we couldn't see it smh.

WTF!

Dragons flying just to fly!

Jaimie hit you know who!

Bronn heel turn...... for what!?!?

Gilly and Sam just glow up!?!?

Only halfway through episode 4 season 8.

They Last Jedi'd this ****!

Im more stunned then my first watch!

Why did they try to make Arya a sex symbol!?!?

They even showed her butt 🤮.

What? That really happened?

So glad I only watched one episode of Season 8.

(And I’m not trying to disrespect Maisie Williams, who is attentive in her own way, but not right for Arya)s

I was wondering what Baenerys was up to and just found out she's gonna be in Secret Invasion for Marvel/Disney+ :pimp:

What? That really happened?

So glad I only watched one episode of Season 8.

(And I’m not trying to disrespect Maisie Williams, who is attentive in her own way, but not right for Arya)s

Yeah.

She gave it up to Gendry smfh

didn't they edit the Long night and brighten it up?
or they tried to blame it on everyones tv or something?

Back
Top Bottom