OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
YO Oberyn is officially the greatest warrior.

Bladed spear 
eek.gif

son is about to get NASTY. 

Couple of things......

They really did Bronn like that :rofl:

Dany finally giving in to Daario and Ser Jorah's reaction :rofl:

Melissandre

wolf-of-wall-street-02.jpg

And lastly Baelish, oh you mfing creep :x

tumblr_m6fu7f0oe31rwcc6bo1_500.gif

No dambs given at all :lol: I'm impressed they kept it 100% with the book.

Sometimes they alternate and we don't see characters and their storylines for an episode.

That was a great episode. Every scene was except maybe that Jon Snow politicking was on point. Maisie Williams has to be the best child actor on television. But The Hound, Pod and Brienne are steady putting in work on the road too. No show will ever be as deep with great characters as this show was. Felt like every scene had a new starter in it, and they left mad people on the bench (Varys, the Tyrells, Ygritte, Stannis & Davos, Bran and them).

And more than that...it felt like they took the time to get a little poetic and meaningful, like with Mel & Stannis' wife...the dying guy by the road, and Dany who people kept saying was gonna get boring, but I could watch Emilia Clarke file taxes in a potato sack.

And I like the new Mountain better than the last Mountain, but he still ain't **** compared to the first Mountain.

And I luh this show, but **** you and your week off. :smh:

Best ending to an episode since Joffrey.

Last edited:
After watching this episode I'm low key tight at the spoilers that went on in this thread the past week.
Dude claiming he was predicting what was going to happen but he was spot on.

At this point I could do without the predictions in this thread.
They're either extremely ridiculous or a spoiler.
Neither are necessary.

Last edited:
After watching this episode I'm low key tight at the spoilers that went on in this thread the past week.

At this point I could do without the predictions you dudes make.
They're either extremely ridiculous or a spoiler. Frankly I could do without both.
Kind of agree. I hate that I knew exactly how things would play out.

At this point I could do without the predictions you dudes make.
They're either extremely ridiculous or a spoiler. Frankly I could do without both.
Dudes who read the book be playing dumb and giving "predictions" when they really know what's gonna happen :smh:

At this point I could do without the predictions in this thread.
They're either extremely ridiculous or a spoiler.
Neither are necessary.
I purposely stay out until the first few hours after an episode airs.

Dudes be in here violating on purpose. Learned my lesson last season.

It's the same troll who did it last season and the TWD thread too I think. Always actin like he's guessin.

I been had him blocked, but then people decided to quote him and verify it. :smh:

Last edited:
I havent read a word of the books or wikis

it was very obvious from the season trailer.

you see the mountain and red viper fighting in a controlled environment how else could thatr happen with only 2 episodes left?

my bad.

I'm kinda tigh about the bronn and tyrion break up. Does this mean no more Bronn?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom