OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol:

7I45J8d.png

I totally forgot about the Mountain killing bystanders lol. Great comic posted

I doubt the would kill the imp though...

Some how some way he will get saved and he will survive he always does.
laugh.gif

No spoiler, but you boys don't learn.

To reuse an overused gif. Why would you ever assume the best in this universe?

112949-Ramsay-Snow-gif-if-you-think-t-FDZX.gif

Last edited:
episode 9 is usually where @#$% hits the fan  

Season 1 - Ned head chopped off
Season 2 - battle of blackwater 
Season 3 - red wedding

we aint seen nothin yet!

Man Missandei naked was all I needed :evil:. Mouth watering beauty.

I don't know what's wrong with some of yall :smh: :lol: When they killed Ned Stark S1 I knew what this kind of show was. It was all good guys and bad guys when it started but when the honorable good guy dies like that I lost all hope for the show. You'd be better off rooting for evil if you want to play it safe. This is the show for the maniacs. Anybody you think deserves justice will die.

Oberyn got what he deserved talking all that ****. Wanting a confession. Such a fool. I just hope the Mountain dies so we can call in to question this decision. It'd be funny if there was another match cuz it ended in a draw with both them dying.

:wow: @ Sansa. This was the first time she was looking real attractive to me. She always had the pretty look but she never did it for me. That strut down the steps in the all black dress :smh: They should've had her turn to the dark side earlier.

:lol: @ Arya laughing. She must be laughing at The Hound's plan and at the fact damn near everybody in her family is dying. I bet she don't even meet Sansa.

Lord Friendzone got the boot. Son should've tried to come up with a convincing lie. :lol: @ Selmy telling him before telling Dany. To me that made it worse.

that comic up tharr says he's A prince of dorne? Does this mean the king (his dad?) or the other prince(sse)s are gonna come rolling through?! A whole fleet of oberyn's!?!

that comic up tharr says he's A prince of dorne? Does this mean the king (his dad?) or the other prince(sse)s are gonna come rolling through?! A whole fleet of oberyn's!?!
he is the second son, His older brother got the gout and couldn't make the wedding. 

Interesting too see how the politics play out, even if he volunteered to fight. 

hows Tyrion sentenced to death if the Mountain died also?

I meant Oberyn clearly can't continue. You win by killing your opponent. Like if Bronn fell out of the moon door a few seconds after his opponent did, he would still be the winner.

Last edited:
Can someone shed some light on the meaning of the conversation between Tyrion and Jaime about the beetles.

Back
Top Bottom