OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some of this stuff we've seen before, but still funny..

[/VIDEOhttp://youtu.be/v-7Fs9HJvs0

guidance counselor late pass but I just started watching this show and I must say im impressed. I am on the second season i believe 6th episode. :pimp:. I love watching tv series late in a way because i can just fly through the seasons/ at my own pace to catch up.

guidance counselor late pass but I just started watching this show and I must say im impressed. I am on the second season i believe 6th episode. :pimp:. I love watching tv series late in a way because i can just fly through the seasons/ at my own pace to catch up.

Never too late to put yourself on to greatness, my friend. Enjoy. Not everyone agrees with this, but I think the show has gotten better each season, so you've got some quality stuff to look forward to.

I am one of the people who does not like watching series like this late. My reasoning is that when i watch them week to week it gives me more time to soak in what i just watched, and think more about what is going on. Also, i get a lot of enjoyment out of discussing the weeks episodes/theories/etc. with friends and colleagues. Watching True Detective is what made me finally realize this, as i don't think i would have enjoyed that show nearly as much if i had watched all the episodes back to back.

Anyways, enjoy the show and better late than never when it comes to GOT.

I was looking at this model's page on fb and she posted a pic saying she randomly saw GRRM da gawd at a pool party during comic con. Weird to think he goes to pool parties. Dude is flourishing out there. Living that Podrick life.
View media item 1103155

That is awesome. Like partyin with Santa Claus, except his presents are super violent, overtly sexual novels.

Re-watching the entire series on a weekly basis and man Baelish had no accent in S1. Also knowing more background history is making the small talk between characters make more sense.

Back
Top Bottom