OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm watching that Cinemax show Strike Back and it's had a few GOT people. Season 2 had Ser Davos and Ser Jorah. I'm on season 3 and tywin is up in there.

Last edited:
Re-watching the entire series on a weekly basis and man Baelish had no accent in S1. Also knowing more background history is making the small talk between characters make more sense.

Doing the same thing. It's pretty cool to know who they're talking about now.

Petyr climbing that ladder to success escalator style. Him and the imp are the the most clever, and witty. :pimp:
I still don't know if shae played the imp or she was really down for him.
so many characters, so many dilemmas. One of my homies hates this show because its too political and i was trying to tell him thats what makes the show smooth

Re-watching the entire series on a weekly basis and man Baelish had no accent in S1. Also knowing more background history is making the small talk between characters make more sense.

Always cracks me up and I can't help but laugh whenever I see him in this.

Petyr climbing that ladder to success escalator style. Him and the imp are the the most clever, and witty. :pimp:
I still don't know if shae played the imp or she was really down for him.
so many characters, so many dilemmas. One of my homies hates this show because its too political and i was trying to tell him thats what makes the show smooth

I said this when the episode aired, I think shae did care for Tyrion but you have to remember how she was hired by him. She's a pro, she goes with whoever is paying her at the time. Bronn took her from a lannister soldier and gave her to tyrion. Cersei or tywin grabbed her from the ship and then she kept tywin company.

The "Game" part in Game Of Thrones should let your friend know there will be a lot of scheming and politics in the show. Show has a lot to offer anyway besides that stuff.

I said this when the episode aired, I think shae did care for Tyrion but you have to remember how she was hired by him. She's a pro, she goes with whoever is paying her at the time. Bronn took her from a lannister soldier and gave her to tyrion. Cersei or tywin grabbed her from the ship and then she kept tywin company.

The "Game" part in Game Of Thrones should let your friend know there will be a lot of scheming and politics in the show. Show has a lot to offer anyway besides that stuff.

I can see that. When she offered him to go to her homeland which i believe was 2 or 3 times he refused. He is addicted to the ladder petyr was talking about. He said what he had to say to her because they were going to kill her. Then she lost her mind. But i agree i think she really did love dude.

Maise clearly isn't a student of the acting craft if she'd never seen Saved By The Bell before.

But seriously, I couldn't watch more than 2 minutes of that because it made me feel old.

Finally, Lisa >>>> Kelly

Sean Bean has a new show airing on TNT and the network is promoting it on Twitter with #dontkillseanbean

LegendsTNT ‏@LegendsTNT · 14h
The truth could destroy him. #SeanBean stars in #Legends, premiering TONIGHT at 9/8c on @tntdrama. #DontKillSeanBean

Pretty hilarious use of the GOT history there.

Its a trend in his career that he dies. It's become a joke of how much he has died in movies and tv. He's the main character so I expect him to live as long as the show still airs.

Its a trend in his career that he dies. It's become a joke of how much he has died in movies and tv. He's the main character so I expect him to live as long as the show still airs.

He was the main character in the first season of GOT too...

My mom used to watch this British TV series that he starred in and he actually lasted several years in that one.

^
Yeah but not a traditional main character. It rotated between him and other people in GOT.

This is from the people of 24 and Homeland. So he's like jack bauer and carrie where the show depends on him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom