OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"The Lysa Arryn of chairs"

laugh.gif

The eyes that Melisandre saw in Arya's

Brown eyes = Ilyn Payne
Blue eyes = Joffrey
Green eyes = Cersei

?

I'm not sure whether she meant deaths she would be responsible for or already was responsible for?
But she was responsible for only 1 personally, and more than 3 from Jaqen because of that last request, so your probably right.

I'm not sure whether she meant deaths she would be responsible for or already was responsible for?
But she was responsible for only 1 personally, and more than 3 from Jaqen because of that last request, so your probably right.
I'm thinking its deaths she will be responsible for, being that the witch chick said they'll meet again.

Ending was beautifully shot, left me with the :wow: . Best episode of the season IMO.

"The Lysa Arryn of chairs"

:lol:
Lysa got those nice boobs though :smokin. Her annoying son always hogging those thangs :smh:.

Ending was beautifully shot, left me with the :wow: . Best episode of the season IMO.
That view was amazing. Jon was like this is the perfect makeout spot.

The Brotherhood Without Banners selling out Gendry (I think that's his name, I always forget) was messed up. Nice addition by the writers to have that interaction between Thoros and Melisandre.

Ever since Robb wifed that chick he's been free falling in the Power Rankings
mean.gif

Man, can't believe Littlefinger got the drop on Varys, that whole sequence was dope.

Funny how the Blackfish and Robb are trying to get Catelyn's brother to marry a Frey girl now to help them out. The Blackfish refused to ever marry or do anything that was asked of him and says he'll knock his teeth out. Robb's dumb self is the one who caused the problem in the first place.

Carcetti must be ******g some HBO executive. They show him so much love. How many monologues has this dude had?

Carcetti must be ******g some HBO executive. They show him so much love. How many monologues has this dude had?

^
:lol:

He's really good though at playing that character.

I feel like McNulty should be on this show. He was acting like a damn lord already on The Wire. When he was wasted it was raised to another level.

Poor Ros... but if it's between her or Ygritte, I'm glad Ygritte lived. She's cute, funny, her and Jon said they'd be loyal, so I assumed she would die immediately :lol:

I've been iffy on Melisandre in general, even her big demon baby thing was great.. but I still wasn't sold on her. I did LOVE her interaction with Arya. She looked into her eyes, that was very cool. And I liked getting more backstory about the Lord of Light

Misfits Simon is a MASTER TROLL... oh my god it was perfect. I don't know how it was written in the books, but man was he sadistic.

Tywin and Oleanna were great together. "It's a rare-enough thing, a man who lives up to his reputation" :lol:

Great scene between Littlefinger and Varys and their different views on the world. I've always liked Varys and his view of order in the realm, even if you have to lie. Littlefinger just wants the chaos and to get ahead.

Poor Sansa, always crying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom