OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was looking up some GoT videos and looked at Ygritte's best scenes. Seeing it again, wish that little ***** Olly got it the same way his parents did.

It's a shame Ned Stark didn't have at least one son that was disloyal, dishonorable, and cruel cuz that'd be a Stark that'd prosper and probably rise to be a player in the game.

A true black sheep of sorts.

Last edited:
Was looking up some GoT videos and looked at Ygritte's best scenes. Seeing it again, wish that little ***** Olly got it the same way his parents did.

Ygritte and Jon's relationship was awesome.

I've come to realize to GRRM is just a sadistic nilist who kills everyone and everything good.

The scene the actors are talking about thats gonna "break the internet" hasn't happened yet
Yeah I looked again and Podrick said ep 10, the finale.

I got an idea. Not necessarily super gruesome but definitely along the lines of the RW where spoiler/book readers will be filming non-spoiler/book readers reactions for sure :lol: :smh:

Can't wait to see Gilly naked though. I want her dead but I'd bang Gilly til her hip broke. Hottest broad on the show.

Gotta disagree with you there.

Cersei, Mother Of Dragons and Tyene Sand are the best looking ones.

Gily over Khalesi?

post-42168-Tyrion-confused-speechless-gif-fCwP.gif

joffrey-lean-back-game-of-thrones.gif

802.gif

I was thinking the same exact thing. These mf's were presented as super bad *** in previous seasons. Now that **** is getting real, they're dropping like flies. :smh:

Even when gilly was on skins she couldn't even dream of touching at least 10 women that have been on GOT

Just in the last episode only, she ain't touching: dany, missandei, melisandre, 2/3 sand snakes.. And I'm sure a couple of the **** that were too old for that pedophile

She lucky Sansa and Margarey weren't in the episode

About the Unsullied...man, I was watching a Youtube history vid where it explained that a few thousand Unsullied held off a 20,000 strong force of Dothraki riders :x :smokin (I don't remember the exact numbers, but you get the point)

There's no way you can expect me to believe that the same Unsullied can't hold off dudes with masks and daggers as their only accessories :smh: The show has horrible in portraying them properly. Normally I wouldn't care since I've hated Dany and her storyline for the past 2 seasons, but now we're being forced to watch more of her since most of the interesting characters are either dead or by her side :smh:

Last edited:
i agree. unsullied are trash.  without the dragons they are doing absolutely nothing.  grey worm was one of my favorite characters. not so much after watching the unsullied fight.
they really should have ended the last scene with the sacrifice. they could of built it up then switch over to dany then at the very end show shireen. 

if that would've happened you would've had the same outrage like the sansa scene where people say it was unnecessary and blah blah blah ima stop watching.

View media item 1573554

So Dany is basically supposed to be untouchable???

That's just not how TV works guys. :lol:

I understand the unsullied have been nerfed... But if it was how yall want it to be Dany can go to Kings landing right now take the throne... Show over. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom